Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bentley on 26 Nov 2023
  • Open to all.  League is the link, password is pelletsrule

Capital One Bowl Mania
  • #2 by ylr on 26 Nov 2023
  • I'm in! If I win the million, I'll retire!(And spurge on a new smoker, lol!)
  • #3 by Bentley on 27 Nov 2023
  • Guess I was not paying attention, did not know you could win anything!
  • #4 by jdmessner on 29 Nov 2023
  • I'm in! this will put a little more intrest in the "Who Cares" Bowls that seem to be in abundance!
  • #5 by jdmessner on 03 Dec 2023
  • Florida State got hosed big time. You go by what was proven on the field, not by what you think will happen. The committee should be ashamed of themselves. The NCAA is turning into a joke.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39033710/cfp-anger-index-unpacking-outrage-florida-state-snub-2023
  • #6 by Kristin Meredith on 03 Dec 2023
  • Florida State got hosed big time. You go by what was proven on the field, not by what you think will happen. The committee should be ashamed of themselves. The NCAA is turning into a joke.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39033710/cfp-anger-index-unpacking-outrage-florida-state-snub-2023

That will go down in football history as one of the all time monster mistakes.
  • #7 by Bentley on 03 Dec 2023
  • I love the hypocrisy and the bias...and then I laugh when they try and justify it!
  • #8 by ylr on 04 Dec 2023
  • FSU has the opportunity to prove their point om New Year's Day against Georgia; we'll see then if the committee was correct!
  • #9 by Bentley on 04 Dec 2023
  • I have no doubt that FSU is going to be crushed by Georgia, much like I think Liberty is going to get a wake up call with Oregon.  My point is, if it is the best team and record has no bearing, put Oregon or Ohio St in rather the Texas.  They are much better teams then Texas!
  • #10 by jdmessner on 16 Dec 2023
  • Looks like bowl season is in full swing! Good to see Fresno State pick up a nice win!
  • #11 by Bentley on 16 Dec 2023
  • Yeah, the defense decided to show up for the game!
  • #12 by Bentley on 17 Dec 2023
  • I really thought Boise & Howard were going to win!  But a UCLA 21 point 3rd quarter put an end to that!
  • #13 by ylr on 17 Dec 2023
  • I'm not doing so hot, but JD is hanging in there with a 7-0 start!!! :clap:
  • #14 by jdmessner on 22 Dec 2023
  • I'm not doing so hot, but JD is hanging in there with a 7-0 start!!! :clap:

I wasn't going to comment during the streak. But alas, all good things must come to an end. So much for the million bucks! Nine in a row was a good run. It was all luck, most of the time I had no idea who to pick or why, just a hunch. Good luck to all, as we still have 33 games to go.
  • #15 by jdmessner on 30 Dec 2023
  • FSU has the opportunity to prove their point om New Year's Day against Georgia; we'll see then if the committee was correct!

Do you think Georgia may have had a bit of a chip on their shoulder? Given the final score, you would think FSU played in the Big 10!
Pages:
Actions