Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Kristin Meredith on 24 Dec 2023
  • Now in those days, a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be enrolled...All went to enroll themselves, everyone to his own city. Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, to David’s city, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and family of David; to enroll himself with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him as wife, who was with child.

While they were there, the day had come for her to give birth. And she gave birth to her firstborn son. She wrapped him in swaddling clothes and laid him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.

There were shepherds in the same country staying in the field, and keeping watch by night over their flock. Behold, an angel of the Lord stood by them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them:  “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which shall be to all people. For there is born to you this day, in the city of David, a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. "           
    (Luke 2:1-12)

[ Invalid Attachment ]  
  • #2 by urnmor on 24 Dec 2023
  • It is unfortunate however many of us have forgotten the true meaning of the Holeday.  Thank you for sharing
  • #3 by pmillen on 25 Dec 2023
  • I'm just relaxing from an early evening church service, a meal with my new family and a gift exchange.  I'm hoping that your Christmas was as nice a as mine.
  • #4 by yorkdude on 25 Dec 2023
  • Merry Christmas to all.
  • #5 by Kristin Meredith on 25 Dec 2023
  • I'm just relaxing from an early evening church service, a meal with my new family and a gift exchange.  I'm hoping that your Christmas was as nice a as mine.

Thanks. I got a new puppy to raise for Guiding Eyes for the Blind this week (now 9 weeks old) so I am not sure I can saying a relaxing time, but a joyful and happy time for sure!

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #6 by Canadian John on 25 Dec 2023

•  A very Merry Christmas to all.

"Take care of yourselves and each other"

• #7 by RobertG on 25 Dec 2023
  • Thank you for sharing.  Merry Christmas to all. 
Pages:
Actions