Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bentley on 04 Jan 2024
  • Why not huh?  Can't do any worse then College!

Pigskin Challenge
  • #2 by Bentley on 05 Jan 2024
  • Ahh...nice to see I wont be...lets phrase this with out it being a double entendre...playing alone.
  • #3 by jdmessner on 05 Jan 2024
  • I'm in!

• #4 by ylr on 05 Jan 2024
  • I know the NFL a lot more than college, but this year has been Chaos, so I may not do better.  ;) Good luck to all!
  • #5 by hughver on 05 Jan 2024
  • 'M IN ALSO.
  • #6 by Kristin Meredith on 06 Jan 2024
  • I know a little about college but nothing about the pros other than some guy from the Chiefs is dating Taylor Swift.  So I will just enjoy from the sidelines!
  • #7 by MysticRhythms on 06 Jan 2024
  • Kristin, the way the season has gone so far your lack of knowledge might be an advantage.
  • #8 by jdmessner on 06 Jan 2024
  • Kristin, the way the season has gone so far your lack of knowledge might be an advantage.

MR has a point. What do you have to lose? Anything can happen in the playoffs. This year it could even be a Browns vs. Lions Superbowl! How apocalyptic would that be??!!
  • #9 by Bentley on 08 Jan 2024
  • 1st round going with the standard pick, 2nd and 3rd, out on a limb!
  • #10 by Bar-B-Lew on 08 Jan 2024
  • I can't play because my heart tells me to pick the Steelers to win Super Bowl #7.
  • #11 by reubenray on 08 Jan 2024
  • Anyone else in the Super Bowl instead of the Kansas City Swifties!
  • #12 by Bentley on 14 Jan 2024
  • I guess for some reason my picks did not get saved.  Par for the course! 
  • #13 by ylr on 14 Jan 2024
  • I guess for some reason my picks did not get saved.  Par for the course!

Are you not "Bent must do better"? I can see your picks, you just missed both of yesterdays........
  • #14 by Bentley on 14 Jan 2024
  • It shows it now.  Yeah, so much for long shots.  I should have paid more attention to the weather in KC, and CLE just folded up on me!
  • #15 by Bentley on 21 Jan 2024
  • Well, at least he Lions are holding up their end of the bargain!
Pages:
Actions