All Things Considered > General Discussion--Food Related

Bacon Weave Tacos and Big Burgers

<< < (2/19) > >>

WiPelletHead:
Looks like it would work. But this style might be better as the grease would drain. https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Holders-Premium-Stands-Easy-Access/dp/B09PHDFQTZ/ref=sr_1_5?crid=1PM61NB349LHP&keywords=taco%2Bholder&qid=1705019158&sprefix=taco%2Bholder%2Caps%2C197&sr=8-5&th=1

pmillen:
I think that a bacon weave taco shell is a marketable product.  Take it to the Shark Tank.

I also think that WiPelletHead's find is perfect for forming them.

BigDave83:
I have the holders first suggested, they work well. The second is nice also.

I would use these if it were me, and when I bought mine had I paid more attention I would have bought these. See how the first two products are more sharply bent, and look at how these are more of a radius. For forming I believe these would be better and even if you used them as we do to put the shells in and warm, that radius I believe would allow the shell to open more allowing more fillings.

https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Stylish-Material-RTT-Dishwasher/dp/B08RD5G7MG/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=VUH7R52GKSPT&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.KqpfwR_9wnXrClUfuO16mDBaVV9wbUwme9NdMElGF_-atx6SckbXl_UGppxjfKsPXd7Ox4PHO07-aFAwSPuqLw.6NhrKJqgJR3uEl5R2itUFn58E_ux6XTMrUGpIY7iFjQ&dib_tag=se&keywords=taco+rack+holder+stand&qid=1705021096&sprefix=taco+rack%2Caps%2C108&sr=8-2-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

Bar-B-Lew:
Great finds by WI and Big Dave.

Waiting for JD to jump back in here after he orders them and gives them a practice run.  He has 4 weeks or so before the Super Bowl to practice.

Bentley:
2 words...Meat Goo.  Send me your address and I will mail you some that jimsbarbeque donated to the site.  It has been frozen and vac sealed and I believe will still be viable.  You should not have to weave and i would hope the shrink will be much more uniform & manageable!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View