Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bentley on 13 Mar 2024
  • It showed 6 people from last year.  You maybe already entered.  For those that werent or want to join this year here is the link for all, password pelletfan.

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/mens-basketball-bracket/group/22970/invitation?key=67773ec1d2765cf1
  • #2 by Kristin Meredith on 18 Mar 2024
  • OK my brackets are set.  It was a grueling process of choosing -- pressing that autofill button really took it out of me! ;D
  • #3 by dk117 on 19 Mar 2024
  • OK my brackets are set.  It was a grueling process of choosing -- pressing that autofill button really took it out of me! ;D

I made a few minor changes, but same here.

6 members so far, looks like I've got a chance.  Come on PelletFans, give it a shot!  My Seton Hall Pirates were the first Big East Team in 45 years to be 5 games over .500 and not be invited to the Tourney. 
  • #4 by ylr on 19 Mar 2024

I made a few minor changes, but same here.

My Seton Hall Pirates were the first Big East Team in 45 years to be 5 games over .500 and not be invited to the Tourney.

Even Rick Pitno agreed with you! You guys were ripped off!
  • #5 by ylr on 22 Mar 2024
  • Well, that didn't take long; I'm basically out already!😕
  • #6 by jdmessner on 22 Mar 2024
  • The week got away from me and I never got my picks in. I was going to go with a flip of a coin for each game. My guess is that in the end, my ranking would be the same either way.
  • #7 by Bentley on 22 Mar 2024
  • Well I am better then last year after day one I think!
  • #8 by dk117 on 22 Mar 2024
    par for the course here, I'm last place ;)
  • #9 by Kristin Meredith on 22 Mar 2024
    par for the course here, I'm last place ;)

Give me a couple of days and I will be there with you.  I am probably as high in the rankings right now as I will get!!
  • #10 by Bar-B-Lew on 23 Mar 2024
  • Gotta admit that I may have watched more college wrestling championships than basketball so far this week.

Penn State had all 10 wrestlers receiving top 10 seeds

8 of them have gone on to be All-Americans (7th or higher finish)

one 3rd place an one 5th place so far

Tonight they have a chance for a few records - most team points and no team has ever had 6 national champs in same season with 6 guys in the finals starting at 7pm tonight.
  • #11 by hughver on 24 Mar 2024
  • I really blew it this year. I picked St. Mary's to reach the final and they lost the first game to GCU.  I also picked Gonzaga to make the final, but they are still in it.
  • #12 by Bentley on 30 Mar 2024
  • My run for the title is over...
  • #13 by dk117 on 09 Apr 2024
  • I'll take third.  Better than I usually do  :P

Congrats Robert!
Pages:
Actions