Pit Talk -- Comments and Questions Regarding These Pellet Pits > Which Pit Should I Choose?

What would you but with a 3-4K budget?

<< < (3/3)

atlasx2001:

--- Quote from: NorCal Smoker on April 20, 2024, 10:48:48 PM ---You won't regret it. I bought my first 2 star in 2011 and my second one in 2020. Only upgraded because they offered $1000 off the second one if I sent the first back to them. The new models have much more even heat distribution than the old ones and the dual flame zone is great. Old ones only had 1/2 flame zone. Enjoy!  I hated to get the all stainless dirty!  :rotf:

--- End quote ---

The all SS will make me clean it more which will be a good thing.    The flame zone was not the convincer to me on this one...I have a grill for that...it was the no rust and "smokier" reviews compared to Yoder...as I thought of the rust, the GMG does have some after 8 years but only surface...just didn't want to spend thousands and deal with that. 

atlasx2001:

--- Quote from: pmillen on April 21, 2024, 03:02:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: atlasx2001 on April 20, 2024, 06:24:21 PM ---Well..I went and did it...Mak 2 all Stainless Steel...

--- End quote ---

Congratulations on the new pit.  I'm certainly not an expert or even knowledgable about all pits; there may be one or two that might be an equal or even better, but I've not run across any.

--- End quote ---

Actually was surprised to see some new entrants since I last looked (8 years ago)..but from every review out there, doesn't seem that I can go wrong with this.   Except for the credit card bill.  :)

atlasx2001:
Wow...Mak must have some stock of these.  SS 2 star ordered on Sunday..shipped out on Tuesday...here on Monday....Now what to cook first on it is the big choice.

MP09:
I've had 2 Blazin grills for several years. Totally happy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View