All Things Considered > General Discussion--Non food Related

I just want to commend the group here.

<< < (2/2)

dk117:
I'm in a wide range of online forums.  BBQ, Star Wars, Fantasy Books, Toyota Tacoma.

I recently joined a 45+ Tacoma facebook group.  I suppose I'm now on board with the generational bashing.  The other Toyota groups I'm on are largely a mess.  The 45+ one is very much like pelletfan.  Positive and respectful. 

atlasx2001:

--- Quote from: dk117 on April 15, 2024, 09:17:49 AM ---I'm in a wide range of online forums.  BBQ, Star Wars, Fantasy Books, Toyota Tacoma.

I recently joined a 45+ Tacoma facebook group.  I suppose I'm now on board with the generational bashing.  The other Toyota groups I'm on are largely a mess.  The 45+ one is very much like pelletfan.  Positive and respectful.

--- End quote ---

You should look at the 3D printing forums...they are great at bashing people that are trying to learn.    I completely agree that this is a great forum where you can ask questions and people are willing to share.

Kristin Meredith:
Thank you for the lovely compliment. I truly believe most of the thanks goes to the members who have all been so respectful of each other.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View