Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bentley on 25 Aug 2017
  • When you think of a specific boards you want, tell me and we will add it...i.e. Gadgets, Temp gauges, etc...Then we will change the name in this board.
  • #2 by zephyr on 01 Sep 2017
  • Can we add: Inkbird Digital Wireless Bluetooth Cooking Meat Thermometer for BBQ Smoker Grill Oven. Comes in 2, 4 and 6 probs.    ...................    ZEP
  • #3 by InThePitBBQ on 01 Sep 2017
  • I'd like to see a section devoted to thermometers, probes, remote temp monitoring systems etc. Cleaning products and food prep items would be nice as well.
    • InThePitBBQ
  • #4 by MP09 on 01 Sep 2017
  • InthepitBBQ nailed it
  • #5 by pmillen on 01 Sep 2017
  • Can we add: Inkbird Digital Wireless Bluetooth Cooking Meat Thermometer for BBQ Smoker Grill Oven. Comes in 2, 4 and 6 probs.    ...................    ZEP

:)
  • #6 by Bentley on 01 Sep 2017
  • Kind of what this section is for.  We are trying to keep the site from expanding so much it becomes hard to navigate like some, but will see if maybe we can have a child of here.

I'd like to see a section devoted to thermometers, probes, remote temp monitoring systems etc. Cleaning products and food prep items would be nice as well.
  • #7 by Kristin Meredith on 01 Sep 2017
  • I added a child board for thermometers, probes, remote temp monitoring systems etc.  I see cleaning stuff as kind of a stretch for its own child board -- at least at this time.  I am not sure what "food prep items" is supposed to encompass.  Could you elaborate a bit more please?
  • #8 by InThePitBBQ on 01 Sep 2017
  • I added a child board for thermometers, probes, remote temp monitoring systems etc.  I see cleaning stuff as kind of a stretch for its own child board -- at least at this time.  I am not sure what "food prep items" is supposed to encompass.  Could you elaborate a bit more please?
    Surely I am not the only one in cyberspace with an obsession for Dexter cutlery, spatulas and grill scrapers? 

I mean have you seen their cleaver? It's got better lines than the cover of Vogue!  ;D
    • InThePitBBQ
  • #9 by Kristin Meredith on 01 Sep 2017
  • Oh, scrapers, those things that folks use to clean their grills.  I don't think we have ever owned any.  Bent just puts the pit in the yard once a year and takes the power washer too it.  Now I understand.  Let me think on it and see what I can do.
  • #10 by Bobitis on 01 Sep 2017
    Surely I am not the only one in cyberspace with an obsession for Dexter cutlery, spatulas and grill scrapers? 

I mean have you seen their cleaver? It's got better lines than the cover of Vogue!  ;D

I dunno about spatulas and scrapers as they're a dime a dozen. Cutlery would be a huge YES from me. After all, knives are vitally important for so many reasons.
Pages:
Actions