Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bar-B-Lew on 12 Oct 2017
  • Sorta like the GrillGrates griddle top, I have one of these too that I think I bought on Woot! years ago but never used.  Anyone have one?  What type of grill do you use it on?  Do you like it?  Pros/Cons?
  • #2 by Kristin Meredith on 13 Oct 2017
  • Bent did a review of the Sizzle Q on PelletHeads.  Maybe he will weigh in. I thought it was great.  Someone should do an offical review for our Member Reviews section.
  • #3 by bregent on 13 Oct 2017
  • I've got the LittleGriddle GQ230 Pro (one size up from the Sizzle-Q) that I use on my Weber gasser. I use it quite a bit for breakfast, smashburgers, and various other things. Here's a shot of cooking veggies for fajitas.

• #4 by ArborAgent on 13 Oct 2017
  • I've got the LittleGriddle GQ230 Pro (one size up from the Sizzle-Q) that I use on my Weber gasser. I use it quite a bit for breakfast, smashburgers, and various other things. Here's a shot of cooking veggies for fajitas.

Are you feeding an army???
  • #5 by bregent on 13 Oct 2017

Are you feeding an army???

I think we did have a bit leftover :)  They do shrink quite a bit though.
  • #6 by Bentley on 13 Oct 2017
  • They are great, work on a high heat pellet unit, but if I bought one it would be used on stove top!
  • #7 by Bar-B-Lew on 22 Oct 2017
  • So, as it turns out, I have a Euro Q griddle.  I think I bought it when there was a sale on Woot! years ago.  Here is the first cook on it - small potatoes, onions, leftover East Texas Smokie (hot) sausages.

Nice Fall sky.

Used the Weber to try this out for the first time as I thought it would get hot faster and I didn't feel like cleaning the ash pot before starting the pellet grill.

• #8 by Quadman750 on 22 Oct 2017
  • Looks like it crisped up nice.
  • #9 by Bar-B-Lew on 22 Oct 2017
  • Made some pierogies....quick to cook and tasted good too.

• #10 by yorkdude on 23 Oct 2017
  • First try at corned beef hash as well as the standard fare then off to the pumpkin patch. [ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #11 by Kristin Meredith on 23 Oct 2017
  • A new, very cute, little grand-baby yorkdude!
Pages:
Actions