Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by barkonbutts on 13 Oct 2017
  • I think I posted this in the right spot.. if not feel free to move... had some cherry to burn so figured I would show it.

First a few taters I dug from the garden.

Fired up the kettle with some cherry wood.

Marinated chicken in Italian dressing and a splash of white wine.

Chicken on the grate.

The flip, looking real good.

Done, added some soft goat cheese to the tops and put into micro to rest.

Sauce,  onion, garlic,  butter, white wine, lemon juice.  Did this then let rest.

After chicken done added more butter to emulsify, then added Sun dried tomatoes, and basil.

Topped the chicken breast, and served with a side of the reds I dug today.

I have to say this is wonderful!  I cut the lemon juice in half and still was a bit much.... quarter next time... Great flavor
    • barkonbutts
  • #2 by Quadman750 on 13 Oct 2017
  • Looks good, I think I only fired up my kettle twice this summer. I like doing burgers on it & wings around the vortex.
  • #3 by Bentley on 13 Oct 2017
  • I am not seeing any photos...
  • #4 by Quadman750 on 13 Oct 2017
  • I don’t have any pics of burgers but a few of the wings.
  • #5 by barkonbutts on 13 Oct 2017
  • A vortex and chicken wings are a great combo!! wings look good!
    • barkonbutts
  • #6 by Bentley on 14 Oct 2017
  • Am I the only one who sees little black box with x in it instead of pictures in 1st post?
  • #7 by Quadman750 on 14 Oct 2017
  • I see all the pictures Bentley
  • #8 by Bentley on 14 Oct 2017
  • Maybe you have to be a member of the forum they are hosted on, cuz they do not show up for me!
  • #9 by Free Mr. Tony on 14 Oct 2017
  • Maybe you have to be a member of the forum they are hosted on, cuz they do not show up for me!

I thought everyone was confused. I didn't think there were pics in the original post. I see no pics, and not even boxes with "x". Just text.
  • #10 by urnmor on 14 Oct 2017
  • I also got the x instead of pictures
  • #11 by Quadman750 on 14 Oct 2017
  • Can you see my pics of the wings, I can see the other pics fine. I am using an iPad and an iPhone I don’t know if that makes a difference
  • #12 by Bentley on 14 Oct 2017
  • I see all yours!

Can you see my pics of the wings...
  • #13 by barkonbutts on 14 Oct 2017
  • Am I the only one who sees little black box with x in it instead of pictures in 1st post?

hmmm this is interesting.... they are hosted at another site.. do you see a link or just an X?
    • barkonbutts
  • #14 by SmokinPete55 on 14 Oct 2017

hmmm this is interesting.... they are hosted at another site.. do you see a link or just an X?

not even an x . nothing in first post for me .
    • SmokinPete55
  • #15 by Bentley on 14 Oct 2017
  • x in black box!  And when I go into your post as admin, and copy the link and paste it in, it takes me to the site but wants me to log in!  Cant figure out why the properties would direct you to a website for a picture and not the picture itself.

Pages:
Actions