Accessories & Essentials > Thermometers, Probes, Remote Temp Monitoring Systems etc.

Thermoworks Smoke WiFi Gateway Unveiling

(1/4) > >>

Bar-B-Lew:
I received an email this morning to order it.  Only people who bought Smoke received the email.  It gets announced to the rest of the public next week.  I ordered 2 since I have 2 Smokes.  Looking forward to trying this out.  Hopefully, it ships on Monday to arrive next week before the long weekend.  I will report on it upon use.

GREG-B:
Just ordered mine this morning.   Now if the  bloody thing goes out in the middle of the night, I'll be able to monitor it from bed.   Too many walls to get through from the BBQ shack in the back right now.

Bar-B-Lew:
Earlier this week, I received the open box Smoke that Thermoworks had on sale for $76.  This afternoon, I received the Smoke Gateway wifi unit.  Here is the unveiling of both.  I will let Bentley do the performance review if he ends up with one of these.  But, I figured some folks may be interested in seeing it before he gets to that.

The nice carrying case that I also ordered.

Holding the Smoke and probes prior to the Gateway

Smoke (love that it pairs itself almost instantly without any user input)

Gateway in packaging

Gateway packaging

Gateway contents

Gateway app setup screens on my Samsung Chromebook Plus

Smoke Gateway and Remote Receiver (receiver still works when gateway is in use)

Packaged in my storage case

Kristin Meredith:
Looks pretty nice and that is a great carrying case.

Bar-B-Lew:
The mesh pockets are a tight fit so I wouldn't expect the equipment to move around at all.  I need to add a few spare probes in their and the probe extender cord.  Looking forward to using it this weekend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View