Get Started Here > Important Things to Remember

PelletFan Twitter Account

(1/7) > >>

Bentley:
If the begining of this site is anything like Pelletheads.com, we will go down a few times in the next couple of years (although Pelletheads.com did not have our IT guy, at least not in the beginning, so maybe I am wrong).  I do not want a Facebook account and this is the only way I can think of to let Members know what is happening and how long it will take.  I do not have a Smart Phone or use a Tablet.  I use my computer.  I do not think you even need to sign up or "join" me or what ever the verbiage is.  So if the site goes down, Twitter will be the place  I put the info at.

If you are a Twitter user and can confirm what I have said is correct or tell me how to use it better I will appreciated it!

pmillen:
Twitter users select people they want to "follow."  If someone "follows" Lady Gaga they will receive whatever Lady Gaga "tweets."  But they need to "follow" Lady Gaga to receive her "tweets."  So PF members will need to join Twitter and "follow" you to receive your emergency messages.

Bentley:
So you just cant go to twitter and look up PelletFan and see what I posted?

pmillen:

--- Quote from: Bentley  on August 26, 2017, 02:14:06 PM ---So you just cant go to twitter and look up PelletFan and see what I posted?

--- End quote ---

I don't think so.  That's not the way my kids and I use it, anyway.

Bar-B-Lew:

--- Quote from: Bentley  on August 26, 2017, 02:14:06 PM ---So you just cant go to twitter and look up PelletFan and see what I posted?

--- End quote ---

I believe you can as I could see the one you setup for the other forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View