Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Starship on 17 Oct 2017
  • Ordered a new igniter from GMG 5 days ago. Went to their online tracking and it says "currently processing" (whatever that means).

I have ordered things before (it has been a while) and got them in two or three days. Anyone have any idea what current shipping time are?
    I know they are in Nevada and I'm in Oregon, so not looking for delivery date so much as when it was sent. 5 days in "processing" seems a bit excessive.
  • #2 by Starship on 17 Oct 2017
  • Just heard back from GMG and should be delivered today.
    Good ol GMG... :) :)
  • #3 by Mudflap on 17 Oct 2017
  • Not in Springfield Oregon any more?

Warranty card I sent in 3-4 years ago said Lakeside Oregon.
  • #4 by Brushpopper on 18 Oct 2017
  • Ordered a new igniter from GMG 5 days ago. Went to their online tracking and it says "currently processing" (whatever that means).

I have ordered things before (it has been a while) and got them in two or three days. Anyone have any idea what current shipping time are?
    I know they are in Nevada and I'm in Oregon, so not looking for delivery date so much as when it was sent. 5 days in "processing" seems a bit excessive.

I've had that happen also.  Then all of a sudden...

Just heard back from GMG and should be delivered today.
    Good ol GMG... :) :)
  • #5 by Bentley on 18 Oct 2017
  • I think the Reno PO Box is just for LLC purposes and they still have where house in OR and they are also in N Cal part of the year, Cottonwood I think...
  • #6 by Clonesmoker on 23 Oct 2017
  • I have used the GMG WiFi app to email for parts and they responded within an hour and got the parts ordered on a Saturday and had them on Tuesday the following week.  No complaints here!
Pages:
Actions