• #137 by Quadman750 on 27 Sep 2017
  • What is your filling of choice?

ABT's

Cream cheese
    Hot siracha type powder
    Cheese with chilli pepper flakes in it
    Wrap in bacon
  • #138 by Kristin Meredith on 27 Sep 2017
  • Quadman, mix a little crushed pineapple in there.  It's good!
  • #139 by Quadman750 on 27 Sep 2017
  • Thanks I will try that, I love pineapple
  • #140 by okie smokie on 27 Sep 2017
  • Poke chops on the GS
  • #141 by Quadman750 on 03 Oct 2017
  • I don't eat them often. The wife is better at cooking them,I tend to dry them out. Yours look great! A pig has so many good parts.
  • #142 by pz on 03 Oct 2017
  • I don't eat them often. The wife is better at cooking them,I tend to dry them out. Yours look great! A pig has so many good parts.

X2  ;)
  • #143 by okie smokie on 03 Oct 2017
    Only pig part I think is over rated is the tenderloin.  Unless it is braised, and has lots of good gravy, and is thin sliced, I don't like it.  It lacks the good fat that is present to flavor the rest of the pig.  I know I will get some real flak for the above. ?
  • #144 by Maineac on 03 Oct 2017
  • #145 by Canadian John on 03 Oct 2017
  • Maineac,

Looks like a clip of Joe Traeger when he did a cook on a gasser that didn't work out.

Is this storm damage or???
  • #146 by Maineac on 03 Oct 2017
  • Maineac,

Looks like a clip of Joe Traeger when he did a cook on a gasser that didn't work out.

Is this storm damage or???

This was my much loved 2004 Weber Genesis Silver B which I bought new and rehabbed in 2014 replacing all the innards.  On August 1, 2015 my area was hit with a microburst with winds up to 60 mph.  The result of which you see here is from a "Perfect Storm".  The grill wheels had never been oiled and it didn't want to roll and squealed when it did.  I was having a new deck built at the time and while the decking was done, the railing was not.  Two hours before the microburst hit I oiled those wheels and you could move that grill with one finger... or a 60 mph wind.  It did not survive the 9 foot drop test.

However, the frame was repurposed -

• #147 by pz on 03 Oct 2017
  • Ouch, Maineac  :o

Great job re-purposing the frame for the Bradley How are you generating smoke?
  • #148 by Maineac on 03 Oct 2017
  • Hey, pz.  This is a new setup for the Bradley.  It used to get smoke from the puck feeder and one A-Maze-N 12" tube smoker.  This has been changed to this new setup where I can put 2 A-Maze-N 12" tube smokers in the toolbox below.  My wife likes heavy salmon smoke.  You can see it's first test Here.
  • #149 by pz on 03 Oct 2017
  • That's a great setup Maineac  :clap:
  • #150 by TechMOGogy on 03 Oct 2017
  • Chicken

Pages:
Actions