Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by yorkdude on 21 Oct 2017
  • [attach=2This has nothing to do with pellets but kind of happy with it. Found it for $50.00, guy said it quit working on one side. Easy fix, yep bad rheostat. A trip to the "one hour away" commercial appliance guy and bam. Now I am in it for $87.00, plus gas. Makes all kinds of goodies and the hash browns, oh man are they good.  [ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #2 by ylr on 21 Oct 2017
  • Do the top halfs work? You could cook up a ton a burgers quick with that!
  • #3 by hughver on 21 Oct 2017
  • Great find. Similar ones half that size sell for around the same price at the box stores but they are not nearly as versatile.  :clap:
  • #4 by Quadman750 on 21 Oct 2017
  • Good score, is it like a panini press
  • #5 by Bentley on 21 Oct 2017
  • ...for a $609 Top & Bottom Dual Panini Sandwich Grill...is it the 240v or 120?

Now I am in it for $87.00, plus gas.
  • #6 by yorkdude on 22 Oct 2017
  • ...for a $609 Top & Bottom Dual Panini Sandwich Grill...is it the 240v or 120?

[/quote]It is 240 volt so I tied an outlet into the pan storage under our drop in stove.
    Both the tops and bottoms work perfectly.
    It is like a panini press however they are flat plates as opposed to the grooved kind.
    It is very heavy to move though th so that's a pain. It also is really well balanced meaning it finds the sandwich etc. and adjusts itself for full contact, if you want a little more pressure you just apply it. But it doesn't crush the sandwich per se. The crazy thing is with its mass it has crazy consistency, it takes a long time to cool completely. [ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #7 by Bentley on 22 Oct 2017
  • OK, so it is a Cubano Press, not a Panini...
Pages:
Actions