Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ZCZ on 26 Aug 2017
  • This was my Select up at the cabin a few months ago after I built the deck.

A few weeks ago a friend at work found a bottom shelf and side shelves for me.

Memphis no longer makes the Select. But when they were it was "the dirty little secret of the Memphis line." 

Z
  • #2 by Bentley on 26 Aug 2017
  • That pit is what 6 years old?  Nice addition on the sides!  Wow, did not know it was not manufactured anymore...A fine PelletFan I am!
  • #3 by Free Mr. Tony on 30 Aug 2017
  • #4 by Free Mr. Tony on 30 Aug 2017
  • You still have to have the "img" around the link. Your links are fine. Hit the picture button below the "b" and above the smiley face to generate the "img" in the body as shown below. Paste your link between the "img"
  • #5 by pmillen on 30 Aug 2017

• I took a peek inside.  White furniture in a lake cottage?  That wouldn't have been white very long in my cottage on Lake Lizzie.

Marcia would have covered it in plastic like My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
  • #6 by Bentley on 30 Aug 2017
  • I changed them...but when he 1st posted this thread, both those photos were fine, don't ask me why or how...
  • #7 by Kristin Meredith on 30 Aug 2017
  • I am high jacking poor Z's thread, but the plastic covers reminded me of the movie "Time Bandits".  Ultimate Evil's henchmen were all covered in plastic furniture covers.  I always thought that was funny!
  • #8 by ZCZ on 30 Aug 2017
  • Thanks Jay. Still too big tho as you can see below. Am I pasting the wrong link?  In the web version there are several choices.  I picked the one that ended in ".jpg". In the App there is only one. Tried the one from the App between the "img"and it comes up blank.

The Select in colder days.

Paul & Kristin - that's a hoot!
  • #9 by Free Mr. Tony on 30 Aug 2017
  • Thanks Jay. Still too big tho as you can see below. Am I pasting the wrong link?  In the web version there are several choices.  I picked the one that ended in ".jpg". In the App there is only one. Tried the one from the App between the "img"and it comes up blank.

You are almost there. Simply add an "L" after pasting the link to initiate the large image. See the bolded letter. You have to manually add it to change the size.

• #10 by Free Mr. Tony on 30 Aug 2017

So, when I hit the quote button, this is what comes up. That's your image code.

Here is the same image code, but notice that I added the "L" between the "A" and the ".jpg". That should be all you need to do

Pages:
Actions