Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by paulrc56 on 23 Oct 2017
  • I sure do miss the history that was in Pelletheads,com.  It will take years to get that built-up here, too bad Pellet Fan can not import the history from Pelletheads.  Looking forward to following this group moving forward.

PRC
    • paulrc56
  • #2 by dk117 on 23 Oct 2017
  • I'm rather confident we all agree with you.  Over 7 years I amassed 900 posts.   I'm pretty sure at least 10 of them were good recipe / processes that I hadn't otherwise written down.

DK
    • dk117
  • #3 by Kristin Meredith on 23 Oct 2017
  • Even if we could access it, I don't think we could import it because another person bought the forum and its content.  Individuals could import their posts, but that would be about it.
  • #4 by just4fn on 23 Oct 2017
  • #5 by Canadian John on 23 Oct 2017
  •  It would be nice in some ways.  Problems that have long been resolved and new intros at the time may now be unwanted history..Somethings such as recipes,cooking methods don't change much.  New ideas and problems w/ new equipment generate the most usable info..Just  my thinking.
  • #6 by Kristin Meredith on 23 Oct 2017
  • Yeah, several folks have directed people to that website.  The problem is that you can't log in, you can't search and if you go back or forward more than about 3 pages, it shuts down -- so not much ability to access a lot lot of info.
  • #7 by silverbullet on 27 Oct 2017
  • I remember a verse from a tune on an old Gamma 3 album. "What's here is forever & what's gone is gone"
    Here is a nice place to build better, Grow & have fun!
Pages:
Actions