Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Quadman750 on 26 Aug 2017
  • Well I'll start it off, same as before no explanation necessary just post your pics. Bentley likes beef ribs so here we go.

• #2 by Quadman750 on 26 Aug 2017
  • Beef ribs
  • #3 by Bentley on 26 Aug 2017
  • You are here!  Yeah, the only real rib left for me anymore...and to take it even a step further, and these beauties look like Beef Back Ribs, I want these and not those Dino Bones you see.  You know the ones I mean, the ones that look like a rib with a little steak attached to them!
  • #4 by Quadman750 on 26 Aug 2017
  • You are here!  Yeah, the only real rib left for me anymore...and to take it even a step further, and these beauties look like Beef Back Ribs, I want these and not those Dino Bones you see.  You know the ones I mean, the ones that look like a rib with a little steak attached to them!

Ooooh yeah I'm here, I prefer these as well.
  • #5 by Bentley on 26 Aug 2017
  • Will have to see if LSFS can tell you, you know me...
  • #6 by Quadman750 on 27 Aug 2017
  • Salmon
  • #7 by Bentley on 27 Aug 2017
  • Do you save your butcher paper for wrapping briskets?
  • #8 by pmillen on 27 Aug 2017
  • Wow!  Some photos are huge!
  • #9 by Quadman750 on 27 Aug 2017
  • Wow!  Some photos are huge!

Yeah I can not figure it out, no option to re-size on my iPad or iPhone with imgur
  • #10 by Trooper on 27 Aug 2017
  • Ditto, Quadman.
    I'm not certain why my pics are so huge either. (from IMGUR)
    I was gonna post something from IMGUR yesterday, but pulled it back off til I figure things out.
  • #11 by Quadman750 on 27 Aug 2017
  • Also tried Flickr this morning, inserted between the image tags and no picture showed up
  • #12 by Bar-B-Lew on 27 Aug 2017
  • Also tried Flickr this morning, inserted between the image tags and no picture showed up

This is how I use Flickr.

1. Click on your photo so that it opens it up on its own page (sorta)
    2. There is an arrow in bottom right corner.  Click it.
    3. Click on BBC Code.  Select Medium 640x480.
    4. Press control C to copy the link.
    5. Press control V to paste the link in your message.
    6. I usually delete everything to the left of the bracket img and to the right of the ending img bracket
    7. Picture should show up and be a decent size but not huge like those some are experiencing.

• #13 by Quadman750 on 27 Aug 2017
  • Test

Does not show a pic for me
  • #14 by pmillen on 27 Aug 2017

I'm still using the IMG tags for photos stored on Microsoft OneDrive* until this photo thing gets sorted out.  I'm not in a hurry for the photo fix 'cause my photos will stay on OneDrive until I quit using a computer.  Then I won't know when the link breaks (and probably won't care).

*We switched all hardware to Apple a while back but we still use MS Office and 1Gig OneDrive storage is included.
  • #15 by Quadman750 on 27 Aug 2017
  • Do you save your butcher paper for wrapping briskets?

Sorry somehow missed this post. I don't save the butcher paper, I think this stuff is coated with wax or something. I think there is different kinds or grades of butcher paper, I have never wrapped a brisket yet but would love to do one as I like a softer bark
Pages:
Actions