Pages:
Actions
  • #76 by Quadman750 on 12 Sep 2017
  • #77 by Free Mr. Tony on 12 Sep 2017
  • That sure looks better than the zucchini "pasta" I'm making for dinner tonight  :P

I used to kind of laugh at those sprializer type things for vegetables. I've actually had some really good versions of that, so I have no doubt you will be eating well too.
  • #78 by Quadman750 on 14 Sep 2017
  • Brisket
  • #79 by Quadman750 on 14 Sep 2017
  • #80 by triplebq on 14 Sep 2017
  • Snake River Farms Brisket I did a while back. I still have one in the freezer. Time to pull it out

• #81 by Quadman750 on 15 Sep 2017
  • Great shot, nice smoke ring.
  • #82 by Queball on 15 Sep 2017
  • Quadman,
    Your brisket is lookin temptingly, really moist. Was that an overnight cook or "Hot & Fast". ..... Never having cooked a Snake River Farms brisket, does the Waygu really make a difference, enough to justify the price. .... It looks tasty!
    • Queball
  • #83 by Quadman750 on 15 Sep 2017
  • Quadman,
    Your brisket is lookin temptingly, really moist. Was that an overnight cook or "Hot & Fast". ..... Never having cooked a Snake River Farms brisket, does the Waygu really make a difference, enough to justify the price. .... It looks tasty!

I believe this cook took 21 to 22 hours at 225°.This was not a Wagu brisket. This brisket was from my butcher it was  Aspen Ridge brand they call it a premium cut, I'm not sure what that means.
  • #84 by Queball on 15 Sep 2017
  • I was referring to TripleBQ's Snake River Farms brisket. ....... Your 22 hour cook is a long time, but "the proof is in the pudding". That rascal really looks good and juicy. When I click on the slice picture it zooms in with a close up .... Oh! My .....Makes my mouth water.... Nice Cook!
    • Queball
  • #85 by triplebq on 15 Sep 2017
  • Quadman750,
      The brisket looks awesome. Great job.
  • #86 by triplebq on 15 Sep 2017

• Never having cooked a Snake River Farms brisket, does the Waygu really make a difference, enough to justify the price. .... It looks tasty!

Queball I hate to admit it but this brisket was by far my best ever. My sister in-law who isn't a beef eater couldn't get enough. Now is it worth the price? For me no but I was lucky and got the brisket on sale. I believe I paid $75.00 for the brisket. For $75.00 it was well worth it.
  • #87 by pz on 15 Sep 2017
  • Man, I'm hungry now!
  • #88 by Quadman750 on 16 Sep 2017
  • Ribs
  • #89 by Queball on 17 Sep 2017
  • Looks Great! Quadman ..... That's a mess of ribs there. .... Today is "Football day in the USA" and a rack of those would be the perfect afternoon "Score".
    • Queball
  • #90 by Kristin Meredith on 17 Sep 2017
  • That looks so tempting!
Pages:
Actions