Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by DMA on 05 Dec 2017
  • Good evening, all.

Does anyone know from where one might acquire a replacement smoke stack?

Thanx.
    • DMA
  • #2 by Osborn Cox on 06 Dec 2017
  • I would go right to the source, call Traeger.   They have been very responsive when I have needed parts in the past.
  • #3 by DMA on 06 Dec 2017
  • Hmm...didn't think of calling Traeger due simply to the age of my Traeger. I'll call 'em this afternoon. Thanx.
    • DMA
  • #4 by Canadian John on 06 Dec 2017
  •  If you get really stuck, try a good muffler shop..The replacement they fab may be bent rather than welded. That would result in a dimensionally different stack. They may have a suggestion as well.
  • #5 by dk117 on 12 Dec 2017
  • There's one on eBay for $29.99.  I'm getting a replacement for Christmas, if you're in no hurry, I could tell you about it after.

DK
    • dk117
  • #6 by Bar-B-Lew on 12 Dec 2017
  • There's one on eBay for $29.99.  I'm getting a replacement for Christmas, if you're in no hurry, I could tell you about it after.

DK

Looks like that is from Smokedaddy.  Dennis seemed like a nice guy the few times I went to his shop when I lived in IL.  I bought some pellets from him.  I have a question into him to see if that will work with a Blazn.
  • #7 by Bar-B-Lew on 12 Dec 2017
  • For $40 delivered, I ordered one for my Blazn so I don't have to mess around with all of the creosote to clean it.  I'm tired of it leaking all over the patio from the gasket.
  • #8 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 Dec 2017
  • Got mine today.  Looks like it came out of the same factory as Traegers.
  • #9 by DMA on 17 Dec 2017
  • Thanx for all the suggestions, peeps! I ended up calling Traeger parts and they shipped a brand new one directly to the house for $15.00 ($10 for the chimney and $5 for the shipping).

Now, on to the smoked steelhead...

:cool:
    • DMA
  • #10 by Canadian John on 17 Dec 2017
  •  Good news DMA. Can't beat that with a stick.
  • #11 by Bar-B-Lew on 17 Dec 2017
  • Thanx for all the suggestions, peeps! I ended up calling Traeger parts and they shipped a brand new one directly to the house for $15.00 ($10 for the chimney and $5 for the shipping).

Now, on to the smoked steelhead...

:cool:

Great deal.  I should have waited for your update before I ordered.
  • #12 by dk117 on 26 Dec 2017
  • It’s like C-3PO’s red arm.  But it fits perfectly and the old one was blistered with a ton of creosote. Seems it will work well. 

DK

[ Invalid Attachment ]
    • dk117
Pages:
Actions