Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ScottWood on 22 Jan 2018
  • Hello everyone,

I had only recently found the PelletHeads site when it was shut down.  Glad that I found this new site and look forward to jumping into the conversations.

• #2 by Fire708 on 22 Jan 2018
  • Welcome to the group from Shelton.

Go cougs!  :cool:
  • #3 by riverrat49 on 22 Jan 2018
  • Welcome from Spokane.... Go Cougs
  • #4 by Canadian John on 22 Jan 2018

•  Welcome ScottWood from Ontario..Glad you found us!
  • #5 by triplebq on 22 Jan 2018
  • Welcome to the group
  • #6 by ScottWood on 22 Jan 2018
  • Thanks everyone.  I had just started to get pretty active on PH when it was shut down.  I see it is back now but doesn't seem like there is anyone there.  :-)

Go Cougs!!!!! :-)
  • #7 by lamrith on 22 Jan 2018
  • Welcome from Tacoma!
  • #8 by ScottWood on 22 Jan 2018
  • Welcome from Tacoma!

Hey Larry. 

I need to get up and see you soon.  I am running low on pellets :-)
  • #9 by lamrith on 22 Jan 2018
  • Welcome from Tacoma!

Hey Larry. 

No worries, all are in stock, just let me know and I will set them aside for you.
  • #10 by ScottWood on 22 Jan 2018
  • Welcome from Tacoma!

Hey Larry. 

No worries, all are in stock, just let me know and I will set them aside for you.

Will do.  I am pretty much out of the last few bags that my brother picked up before Thanksgiving. 
  • #11 by Quadman750 on 22 Jan 2018
  • Welcome to the forum
  • #12 by Bobitis on 22 Jan 2018
  • Welcome Scott, from the resident Dawg fan. Was really sad to here/read about Hilinsky. I was looking forward to seeing him at the helm of the Cougar football team next season.

How much Cougar cheese do you have stockpiled?

WOOF! W
  • #13 by ScottWood on 22 Jan 2018
  • Welcome Scott, from the resident Dawg fan. Was really sad to here/read about Hilinsky. I was looking forward to seeing him at the helm of the Cougar football team next season.

How much Cougar cheese do you have stockpiled?

WOOF! W

His death was a real shock.  From all outwards appearance he seemed to have a very bright future.  Just goes to show that you know know what demons people have.

As for cheese, between all the flavors I have about 20 cans in my garage fridge. Might seem like a lot, and I guess it is, but that is split between a number of flavors and I have 6 cans of Cougar Gold that are aging.  Every time I buy the original Cougar Gold I get 2 cans, one to use and one to age.  :-)
  • #14 by Bobitis on 22 Jan 2018
  • Ok, ya got me on that one.  :clap: I've a paltry dozen or so. Not bad for a Huskie fan.  :pig:

I learned about the creamery when a niece worked there. She's now a Sr. product developer at Starbucks.

Cheese in a can? Just say yes! I've had some old Viking that would be hard pressed to not taste like Gold.

Love the Cougs until they play the Dawgs.
  • #15 by ScottWood on 22 Jan 2018

• Cheese in a can? Just say yes! I've had some old Viking that would be hard pressed to not taste like Gold.

I always love it when people make fun of cheese in a can, that is right up until they actually taste it though.  :-)
Pages:
Actions