Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by pmillen on 30 Apr 2020
  • Got it.  Thanks Bentley.
  • #17 by Bar-B-Lew on 30 Apr 2020
  • Interesting how the old PH website is now some pellet grill stove company site.
  • #18 by WiPelletHead on 30 Apr 2020
  • Interesting how the old PH website is now some pellet grill stove company site.

You might be looking at Pellethead.com and not Pelletheads.com.

Earth Sense has had that domain for quite a few years.
  • #19 by Bentley on 30 Apr 2020
  • They were around before pelletheads.com.  I remember seeing them shortly after Larry started the site.  A Pellethead member, I think his name was Greg and he went by GB Pellet Cooker? or something.  He worked for them and put on the small & unsanctioned, but very fun contest in Wisconsin (cant remember what city) back in 2011.  GMG's own Steve "Mountain man" Berry was like the MC, he was a fun guy! 
  • #20 by Bar-B-Lew on 30 Apr 2020

You might be looking at Pellethead.com and not Pelletheads.com.

Earth Sense has had that domain for quite a few years.

Looks like they may have bought the pelletheads.com domain because that site redirects to pellethead.com now
  • #21 by Bentley on 30 Apr 2020
  • Wow!  I guess that pretty much finalizes that.  Man, what an elaborate way to take a site down!
  • #22 by Bar-B-Lew on 30 Apr 2020
  • Wow!  I guess that pretty much finalizes that.  Man, what an elaborate way to take a site down!

It's possible whomever bought it originally didn't renew the domain and those other folks bought it.  Probably a good move on their part if that is what happened.
Pages:
Actions