Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bar-B-Lew on 17 Feb 2018
  • Outside of the new flame zone, this looks like about the only accessory I don't have for my 2 star.  Does anyone have one?  What are your thoughts regarding its use?
  • #2 by Kristin Meredith on 17 Feb 2018
  • Sounds like a purchase and member review may be in your future ;D
  • #3 by rwalters on 17 Feb 2018
  • Bob Tucker, owner of MAK Grills, says he rarely if ever uses his. He does however use the sear grates all the time. I have been thinking about buying 2 sear grates and using them as replacement grates for all of my higher temp grilling. Do you have the sear grate(s), and if yes, what do you think?
  • #4 by Bar-B-Lew on 17 Feb 2018
  • Bob Tucker, owner of MAK says he rarely if ever uses his. He does however use the sear grates all the time. I have been thinking about buying 2 sear grates and using them as replacement grates for all of my higher temps grilling. Do you have the sear grate(s), and if yes, what do you think?

I have the sear grate, but it has been a long time since I used it.  I rarely cooking anything at a high temp - I do burgers, sausage, steaks, chicken breasts all at the 250°-275° range.  Maybe, i will give it another try this year too.
  • #5 by Kristin Meredith on 17 Feb 2018
  • Bob Tucker, owner of MAK says he rarely if ever uses his. He does however use the sear grates all the time. I have been thinking about buying 2 sear grates and using them as replacement grates for all of my higher temps grilling. Do you have the sear grate(s), and if yes, what do you think?

I have the sear grate, but it has been a long time since I used it.  I rarely cooking anything at a high temp - I do burgers, sausage, steaks, chicken breasts all at the 250°-275° range.  Maybe, i will give it another try this year too.
    Another member review topic just waiting to happen!
  • #6 by rwalters on 17 Feb 2018

Another member review topic just waiting to happen!
    YES!!!!
  • #7 by zephyr on 05 Jun 2019
  • Made my own.    ..............................................  ZEP

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #8 by ZCZ on 21 Feb 2020
  • Always love seeing your latest creation Zep.
    Good job as always.

Z
Pages:
Actions