Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by Bentley on 18 Jul 2020
  • I just did a Google search of Vacuum sealers...and if I do it now it is gone.  It was one of the little ads with pictures at the top.  Gonna take link out!
  • #32 by Bentley on 18 Jul 2020
  • And thanks for no one telling me I spelled vacuum wrong for 2 1/2 years...
  • #33 by BigDave83 on 18 Jul 2020
  • And thanks for no one telling me I spelled vacuum wrong for 2 1/2 years...

Must be a good feeling and make you sleep well at night knowing we got your back.
  • #34 by Bar-B-Lew on 21 Jan 2022
  • What did you end up buying?  I just got an email from LEM with a coupon code and it got me thinking that I "need" a new one just because I can.
  • #35 by Bentley on 21 Jan 2022
  • I was going to do a short Product Review after I have had it a year...I did not realize I had already exceeded that time.  Going out the door, will try and write some thing up about it when I get back.  It was $39, I see it is now $47...not $350 like the Weston I was looking at...and it has been all I have needed for 14 months.  Just one Con!

• #36 by BigDave83 on 21 Jan 2022
  • I love my chamber vac and I also have the 15" vacmaster suction forget the model, but there are times I miss not having one of the small foodsaver style units. Maybe this will change that.
  • #37 by Bentley on 21 Jan 2022
  • There only real draw back to this is back to 11 inch being the widest I can seal, will not be an issue with you Dave.  And for the price, I did not look real close at all the functions.  You cannot manually seal with this unit, and that is a con for me.  I have made it work.  I knew if it lasted 2 years and breaks like every FoodSaver I have ever had did, I would not care at $39.  And I would probably look for a 15 inch again!  But you do not seem to be able to find any of them for under $400.
  • #38 by 02ebz06 on 21 Jan 2022
  • There only real draw back to this is back to 11 inch being the widest I can seal, will not be an issue with you Dave.  And for the price, I did not look real close at all the functions.  You cannot manually seal with this unit, and that is a con for me.  I have made it work.  I knew if it lasted 2 years and breaks like every FoodSaver I have ever had did, I would not care at $39.  And I would probably look for a 15 inch again!  But you do not seem to be able to find any of them for under $400.

I have had 3 FoodSavers, one died but the two I have work fine. They are the heavier repetition GameSavers.
    One claimed 60 repetitions the other 80.
    They both got that when now, but not that now.  More like 40 and 60 now.
    Have to replace one of the seals once for $4 I think, but other than that they have been working fine.
    Use them pretty heavy in June for blueberries, and in August for Hatch Chilies.
    Then the usual ad hoc times through the year.
Pages:
Actions