Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Rick on 05 Sep 2017
  • I have to confess, I'm not currently cooking on a pellet cooker.  I used to have a Blaz'n Grillworks but have since sold it and gone a different direction.  BUT I do enjoy this forum and group of BBQ Enthusiasts.  And I do recommend pellet cookers to a lot of people when asked.

I'm currently cooking on Drums and compete under the name Charcoal Monkey. 

If you don't mind, I would like to hang around.  ;D
  • #2 by Bentley on 05 Sep 2017
  • Interesting...I think back to a story I heard about a Skydiver.  Big group had just done a formation, they were interviewing him right after landing.  He was asked why he like Skydiving so much, he said I don't...the reporter seemed perplexed and ask him why he did the jumps then...he said I like hanging around the ones that do like to jump!

Welcome to the site!
  • #3 by Kristin Meredith on 05 Sep 2017
  • Welcome.  Maybe we will be able to lure you back to the darkside someday. :pig:  We are trying to have people respect that most of the cooks they post are on pellet pits, so that is the only thing I would ask of you.  But sharing cooking and bbq knowledge in general in always welcome. And of course, we want everyone to enjoy the wonderful knowledge of the forum members.
  • #4 by TLK on 05 Sep 2017
  • Welcome from Ohio!
  • #5 by Quadman750 on 05 Sep 2017
  • Welcome to the site.
  • #6 by Rick on 06 Sep 2017
  • Thanks guys.  I promise, I will be good. In the end, it's bbq, regardless of how we get to that result.

And I may likely get lured back in at some point.  I miss having my pellet cooker on my patio, although I don't think I will change my competition set up and process.   There is a Yoder with a comp cart for sale locally that I'm drooling over right now.  So maybe...
  • #7 by riverrat49 on 06 Sep 2017
  • Welcome from another Comp person, been competing with GMG since day 1. Enjoy the Forum..

Thanks guys.  I promise, I will be good. In the end, it's bbq, regardless of how we get to that result.

And I may likely get lured back in at some point.  I miss having my pellet cooker on my patio, although I don't think I will change my competition set up and process.   There is a Yoder with a comp cart for sale locally that I'm drooling over right now.  So maybe...
  • #8 by LowSlowFoShow on 06 Sep 2017
  • Welcome from Portland Oregon!  :clap:
Pages:
Actions