Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Bentley on 19 Jun 2019
  • 30 second Smash Burger Video.  DB set at 225° griddle temp at start 490°.

Smash Burger on Griddle Hack
  • #17 by Bentley on 20 Jun 2019
  • 1:19 video of the Grilled Cheese.  DB set at 225° griddle temp at start 509°.

Grilled Cheese on Griddle Hack
  • #18 by Bentley on 21 Jun 2019
  • Horrible lighting, but I hate to go to all the trouble and have zero to show for it!

Costco Hot Dog & Hamburger on Griddle Hack
  • #19 by Bentley on 21 Jun 2019
  • I think folks probably wanted to see if it will sear a steak, yes, it will.  After the sear I turned it into a Beef Tenderloin Cheese Steak.

Daniel Boone set at 225° and steak sear on hottest part center front @ 570°

• #20 by Bentley on 25 Jun 2019
  • #21 by Bentley on 25 Jun 2019
  • Very good product!  If you enjoy cooking on a griddle and use your pellet unit a lot outside, you will love cooking on this product!  I had no idea how much I enjoy cooking on a griddle!

• #22 by glitchy on 16 Jul 2020
  • FYI, BBQ Hack has made a few minor revisions to improve the product. They beefed up the handle, made the drain so it can be on either side (for new Traegers mostly), and it now comes pre-seasoned. I have one on the way for the Woodwind as we are getting tired of the same old smoked beef and pork over and over and need to shake things up a little.
  • #23 by Bar-B-Lew on 16 Jul 2020
  • I need to fix my Traeger so it is functioning so that I can try out my griddle hack that is sitting in a box since this review.  I am considering getting the pizza attachment, the carne asada spike, and the big spatula too.

I wish there was someone local that would come and do the work on the Traeger and Pit Boss that I need done because I have surely been procrastinating for a year plus on fixing them.
  • #24 by Bentley on 16 Jul 2020
  • If you like cooking on a griddle, you will like this thing.  I even enjoyed using it on top of the stove!
  • #25 by Bentley on 18 Dec 2020
  • We've got a great Christmas Deal for you to mention to your friends!

Use Promo-Code BBQHOLIDAY and save 15% off ALL of our products! This discount is valid until 12/25.

Make sure and include your affiliate link in the post and make 5% of the total sale!

• #26 by Bar-B-Lew on 18 Dec 2020
  • We've got a great Christmas Deal for you to mention to your friends!

Use Promo-Code BBQHOLIDAY and save 15% off ALL of our products! This discount is valid until 12/25.

Make sure and include your affiliate link in the post and make 5% of the total sale!

Can you share the affiliate link?
  • #27 by Bentley on 18 Dec 2020
  • They sent me this email, that is what it said, I did not even know I was an affiliate.  They sent me like $14 8-10 months ago cuz I guess a couple of folks bought some thing.  I have no idea what the link is.  I just wanted folks to get the 15% if they were thinking of buying something from them!  Dont sweat the commission, if there is a place to note PelletFan do that, but other wise don't even worry about it!
  • #28 by Bar-B-Lew on 18 Dec 2020
  • OK, was just trying to help out to get PF some $.

I know I bought one of those GIANT side scoop spatulas a few months back.  Wish I would have know how to get PF some $.

The Hackers are coming up with some interesting tools.
Pages:
Actions