Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by triplebq on 15 Sep 2017
  • Super easy to fix

1.  Inject Turkey Breast with Cajun Injector Creole Butter Marinade [Note: I removed the skin from the top of the turkey].
    2.  Into the fridge overnight.
    3.  Coated with Salt and Pepper. The ration was 1 part Salt to 1 ½ parts Pepper. Just good old S&P.
    4.  Smoked for about 2 hours @ 265 or until temp reaches around 140 or so.
    5.  Coat the Turkey Breast with butter and wrap in foil.
    6.  Pull with temp hits 160 – 165 degrees.
    7.  Let rest then slice.

• #2 by Queball on 15 Sep 2017
  • That's the moistest turkey breast I've ever seen. .....Great cook! triplebq. Who wouldn't want a slice of that?
    • Queball
  • #3 by Free Mr. Tony on 15 Sep 2017
  • That looks great. I make something really similar except I brine instead of inject. It's one of my most requested meats for parties.
  • #4 by pz on 15 Sep 2017
  • Here's another one I need to try - that truly is the juiciest turkey breast I've seen.  :clap:
  • #5 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 Sep 2017
  • I have not made a turkey breast for awhile.  I need to rectify that.  Nice work.
  • #6 by triplebq on 15 Sep 2017
  • That looks great. I make something really similar except I brine instead of inject. It's one of my most requested meats for parties.

Same here, whenever I do cooks my neighbors always want Turkey Beast.
  • #7 by Kristin Meredith on 15 Sep 2017
  • Great looking turkey and nice clear instructions.  Thanks.
  • #8 by Free Mr. Tony on 15 Sep 2017

Same here, whenever I do cooks my neighbors always want Turkey Beast.

Do you have a deli slicer? I can get massive 5 pound breasts from a local restaurant supply place. I usually cook them the day before, then cool overnight in fridge. Slice moderately thin on the slicer next day, and pour the warmed up butter/juice mixture over the slices before gently warming the whole pan. It stretches the yield a little bit, and makes for a nice uniform pan of slices.
  • #9 by triplebq on 15 Sep 2017
  • I do have a slicer. Never thought about slicing thin for sandwiches. Will give that a try.
  • #10 by Free Mr. Tony on 15 Sep 2017
  • I do have a slicer. Never thought about slicing thin for sandwiches. Will give that a try.

Had a party for our granddaughter a couple weeks ago. Did a turkey breast, and did about 3 pounds of bacon on the pellet grill. Had brioche buns, lettuce,  tomato, pickle, mayo, mustard, onion, and BBQ sauce for a kind of make your own turkey club buffet. Worked out great.
  • #11 by triplebq on 15 Sep 2017
  • Oh man, now you are talking  :lick:
  • #12 by Bentley on 15 Sep 2017
  • Very appealing!
  • #13 by dk117 on 05 Oct 2017
    I too brine, but I think we can all agree that moist turkey breast is a perfect fit for a pellet grill.  So well received by the crowds. 

DK
    • dk117
  • #14 by Quadman750 on 05 Oct 2017
  • Looks fantastic.
  • #15 by BBQ-Tip on 06 Oct 2017
  • Very nice, triple! How much did the breast weigh? And when injected did you use all of the marinade?
Pages:
Actions