Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ylr on 27 Jan 2022
  • Rural King has their own store brand cooking pellets now, at $8/ 20 lbs. No idea who actually makes them, but 90% of the pellets are under 1/2 inch long, and there is evidence of dust in the bags. Flavors are Hickory, Apple, and Competition(with maple, hickory, and cherry). The bags do not say they are 100% wood species .
  • #2 by ylr on 27 Jan 2022
  • I also want to add that they have LJ on sale for $7 a bag. Not sure if they are clearing out stock for the RK pellets.
  • #3 by 02ebz06 on 28 Jan 2022
  • I also want to add that they have LJ on sale for $7 a bag. Not sure if they are clearing out stock for the RK pellets.

$7 for 20 lb of LJ is cheaper that I paid when I bought a ton.  $500+ for shipping is what raised the cost up.
    I'd buy all I could if I could get them for $7 a bag.

• #4 by ylr on 31 Mar 2022
  • Have not bought any myself; however, RK has sold out all the LJ pellets, and just has the store brand. Customer ratings are at the bottom, most say the pellets are garbage, and are asking RK to bring back LJ.
  • #5 by ylr on 06 Feb 2023
  • They started selling LJ at RK again, although it's only competition and apple at the moment. $13 for 20 lbs.!  :o
Pages:
Actions