Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: BLAZIN new owners  (Read 2906 times)

MP09

• Starting to taste the Smoke.
BLAZIN new owners
« on: September 01, 2022, 05:49:43 PM »

BLAZIN grill works has new owners. New info on there web site.
BGW Grid Iron and a bunch of old gassers "now retired"

pmillen

• Global Moderator
  • You are starting to smell like smoke.
  • This pistol is most fun for the buck
Re: BLAZIN new owners
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 06:11:40 PM »

I can’t connect to their site.  Oddly, I receive a message that my iPad isn’t connected to the Internet.
Paul

MAK 2-Star – M Grills M-36 – Hunsaker Drum – Basic 36" Blackstone Griddle – PK Grill – Masterbuilt 1050 – Kamado Joe Big Joe w/FireBoard Drive & Blower

pmillen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 06:19:35 PM »

From their facebook page, “ Hello all, Randy Kinney here. We are excited to announce that we are the new owners of Blaz'n Grill Works.  With the support of our USA based, Kinney Manufacturing company, we will be able to have a reliable supply of Blaz'n Grills in the future and the potential to enhance the products we offer.  We will keep you updated on our progress.  Happy Grillin'”

That was posted in May.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 06:22:46 PM by pmillen »
Paul

MAK 2-Star – M Grills M-36 – Hunsaker Drum – Basic 36" Blackstone Griddle – PK Grill – Masterbuilt 1050 – Kamado Joe Big Joe w/FireBoard Drive & Blower

pmillen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 06:32:48 PM »

I think but am not certain that Blazin was a side business for a contract metal manufacturing company.  It appears that they were purchased by another Nebraska company in the same business.
Paul

WiPelletHead

• Digging the Pellet Smoke.
  • Mondovi WI
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2022, 07:26:59 PM »

Here is a link to their new web site. https://mgrills.com/
FE PG 1000

BrandonLutz

• Knows what a Pellet Is.
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2022, 04:59:25 PM »

So far, from what I can tell the new owners have improved some things when it comes to the website. Before they purchased Blaz'n, there was no online store to purchase parts directly from them. You had to call them to place an order. Now they have things like replacement parts, accessories, etc on the site.

I was pleased to see that they had replacement wheels in stock as two of mine had started to come apart.

So far I've made two purchases thru the new store and shipping times have been acceptable. Takes about 5 business days to get to me here in Central Louisiana from Nebraska.
Grilling toys: Blaz'n Grid Iron, GMG Davy Crockett, Pit Boss PP150PPG, Pit Boss PBV7P1, Broil King BSK, 3 home made smokers, Weber 22" and a Weber Q gasser.

pmillen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2022, 12:21:21 PM »

Here's my understanding of the Blaz'n acquisition–

The Blaz’n pellet pits were manufactured by Precise Fabrication in Beatrice, NE.  They were acquired by Kinney Manufacturing of Lincoln, NE.  Kinney Manufacturing also acquired M Grills of Mesquite, TX.

I ordered an M Grill M-36 on September 14th.  It was finally delivered, 9 weeks after the original delivery date and during this winter's first snowfall.

Now, I need to figure out how to get it 20-meters down a grassy slope that's covered with snow to the back yard patio.
Paul

02ebz06

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • Rio Rancho, NM
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2022, 01:17:31 PM »

Congrats!!!
Looking forward to seeing it out of the box.

Easy way to get it down the hill.
Hose down the hill, let it freeze over night and it will slide down easily.  ;D
Bruce here - These are my cooking toys:
Lone Star Grillz 20x42 Pellet Grill (on order),   CampChef XXL Vertical Pellet Smoker,   Grilla Grills Primate (on order),   Pizza Party Emozione pizza oven

pmillen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2022, 03:35:03 PM »

Looking forward to seeing it out of the box.

PF is pellet pit focused.  I decided a long time ago to honor it.  Consequently, I doubt that I'll post much about it here.  I may post in other forums where people write about cooking on their charcoal and gas grills, electric smokers, stick burners and such.
Paul

02ebz06

• Rio Rancho, NM
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2022, 04:19:16 PM »

True, but there are many food discussions here that don't involve a pellet grill.
Bruce here - These are my cooking toys:
Lone Star Grillz 20x42 Pellet Grill (on order),   CampChef XXL Vertical Pellet Smoker,   Grilla Grills Primate (on order),   Pizza Party Emozione pizza oven

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Your at the point in life...one pit is enough...
  • Mayberry
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2022, 06:15:52 PM »

I would hope Paul knows he is more then welcome to post about cooking on any device.  We have moved way past just pellet cooking on this site.  It is about pellets in name only.  I appreciate he wants to respect the site, but 90% of what I post has nothing to do with pellets.
"‘One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off.’”

Canadian John

• HAPPY COOKING, Canadian John
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2022, 09:39:33 AM »

I would be interested in Paul's evaluation of his new pit.   

Pit evaluation is a personal thing resulting different things from different people. Time also has an effect, requiring follow-up posts..

Paul:  hope you make it down that slippery slope safely!  Enjoy that new pit.

pmillen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2022, 12:00:40 PM »

We have moved way past just pellet cooking on this site.  It is about pellets in name only.

Okay.  If I post a recipe cooked on something other than a pellet pit, I'll post it in the proper recipe section.

I'll put posts that are something specifically about another style cooker in the General Discussion section.
Paul

pmillen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2023, 03:14:55 PM »

Easy way to get it down the hill.
Hose down the hill, let it freeze over night and it will slide down easily.  ;D

I may have to resort to that.  It's been sitting, unused, in my driveway for more than a month.  However, I rethink it because the shipper wrote, "561 lbs." on the wrapping.
Paul

pmillen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2023, 11:34:03 AM »

The M-36 has been sitting in the driveway for almost three months.  Movers will take it to the backyard patio tomorrow.  It may be a few days before I make my first cook on it because I'm planning a few cooks on other pits.
Paul

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up