Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ROCKEWEHARD on 19 Dec 2022
  • Hi,

Looking at getting a thermal blanket for my father in laws older Traeger. I know its a 22" size but its 12-15yr old and I don't know the model number. Does anyone recognize this grill. The real question is, do all barrel style 22" Traeger have the same barrel size and would a blanket for a Pro 22 fit it?

Sorry about the bad pic quality. it does have a shelf installed incase that is throwing anyone off.

Also the controller is an after market Savanah Stoker so don't let that throw you off
  • #2 by Bar-B-Lew on 19 Dec 2022
  • Where do you live that you need to have a blanket on the smoker?
  • #3 by ROCKEWEHARD on 19 Dec 2022
  • Northern Montana is where it is now after living its life in the San Francisco Bay Area until this year.
  • #4 by BigDave83 on 19 Dec 2022
  • I would say by looking at the picture it was a Texas.

https://www.willamettegraystone.com/traeger_texasgrill.php
  • #5 by Bar-B-Lew on 19 Dec 2022
  • #6 by Bentley on 19 Dec 2022
  • Not sure it is an 075. Might be a Lil Tex.
  • #7 by Bar-B-Lew on 19 Dec 2022
  • Not sure it is an 075. Might be a Lil Tex.

I agree as I think the handle is not as wide on this as it is on the Texas.
  • #8 by BigDave83 on 19 Dec 2022
  • Yes probably the smaller, he said 22" and I was thinking depth not width. Just looking at the hopper size in relation to the chamber it is probably not the larger one.
  • #9 by SmokinHandyman on 20 Dec 2022
  • I would say a Traeger Jr. because it only has one set of wheels, but the Jr. did not have a smoke stack, I would say a Little Tex
  • #10 by 02ebz06 on 20 Dec 2022
  • Since I know nothin' about Traeger's, this may be a stupid question, but by chance is there a label inside the hopper ?

• #11 by ROCKEWEHARD on 20 Dec 2022
  • Since I know nothin' about Traeger's, this may be a stupid question, but by chance is there a label inside the hopper ?

There is but it was to be a gift and I don't have access to the smoker or that info without asking the person the gift is for.

The general thought and at this time a confirmation from Traeger is that it is an older Lil Tex 070.
  • #12 by 02ebz06 on 21 Dec 2022

There is but it was to be a gift and I don't have access to the smoker or that info without asking the person the gift is for.

The general thought and at this time a confirmation from Traeger is that it is an older Lil Tex 070.

• #13 by Canadian John on 21 Dec 2022

•  I had one just like it: a Lil' Tex 070. 
Pages:
Actions