Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by BigDave83 on 07 Mar 2024
  • Saw this today in an ad. doesn't look the sturdiest but I guess when you look at what it was designed for it couldn't be made heavy. There is a little video and when they open the lid the flex on it.

https://exitoutdoor.com/?utm_source=FB_Ads&utm_medium=%E9%A2%84%E7%83%AD-ExitOutdoor_US_Subscribe_IG_18-54_all+gender&utm_campaign=Home+and+Garden&utm_content=image10-Size&fbclid=IwAR0MxqdMOyiINfaumx9YM9Ezz7fV1qqXLTleHV8kqzeQ6TtHDLY-7PWmYZM
  • #2 by reubenray on 08 Mar 2024
  • This may be good for taking on trips with my RV.  But I never saw the price and I would want to check it out in person before buying it.  Right now I take my Traeger Junior with the tailgate kit when traveling with my RV.
  • #3 by urnmor on 08 Mar 2024
  • It looks interesting based on price i just might add to my grill collection
  • #4 by urnmor on 09 Mar 2024
  • I went to their Facebook page and after looking at the grill I said I might buy one.  The introductory price is 279 which includes a battery, grid iron set and grill cover.  The one concern is the battery.  It last about ten hours and this at a low heat level so I will probably add an additional battery. 

It is fairly light at forty pounds and has an AC power source. 
  • #5 by BigDave83 on 09 Mar 2024
  • I went to their Facebook page and after looking at the grill I said I might buy one.  The introductory price is 279 which includes a battery, grid iron set and grill cover.  The one concern is the battery.  It last about ten hours and this at a low heat level so I will probably add an additional battery. 

It is fairly light at forty pounds and has an AC power source.

That really seems like a fairly reasonable price to me.

Here is another brand i just remembered seeing when i was looking at their griddle line.

https://halo-pg.com/pellet-grills/
  • #6 by dk117 on 11 Mar 2024
  • clearly I'm a pellet guy; sometimes gasser.

When I'm camping it's open fire or lump charcoal.  That's part of the experience.  There's a ton of great YouTube channels with variations on open fire cooking. 
  • #7 by urnmor on 27 Mar 2024
  • EXIT Fire'n'Go-The Ultimate Portable Pellet Grill. I did purchase one however will not receive it until April.  Looking forward to testing it out and taking it camping.
  • #8 by jdmessner on 27 Mar 2024
  • EXIT Fire'n'Go-The Ultimate Portable Pellet Grill. I did purchase one however will not receive it until April.  Looking forward to testing it out and taking it camping.

I will be very interested in what you think. I look forward to your comments!
Pages:
Actions