Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Canadian John on 17 Nov 2017
  •  If so what are your comments??
  • #2 by Redapple on 17 Nov 2017
  • I watch them. My favorite line is "Through the miracle of time"...lol
  • #3 by Free Mr. Tony on 17 Nov 2017
  • Watched a couple minutes of a couple different ones. Didn't care for it. Little too over the top and backwoods for my taste.

There was a long thread on another site awhile back. They were saying that it is a business with hired actors doing the cooks. No idea if it's true, but that was the story.
  • #4 by triplebq on 17 Nov 2017
  • I have watched them on Youtube. Some nice videos.
  • #5 by cookingjnj on 17 Nov 2017
  • Never heard of the show.... will have to give it a look.
  • #6 by rwalters on 17 Nov 2017
  • I enjoy their videos.  Those boys sure do you know how to make the Weber kettle sing! Have learned a fair number of things throughout the years by watching their videos.
  • #7 by NorCal Smoker on 17 Nov 2017
  • I really enjoy their videos. Particular favorites are the 3 whole pig cook, and the whole alligator.
  • #8 by Canadian John on 18 Nov 2017
  • I didn't want to post the following until there were a few replies...When I first saw them a few years ago things were much different. There was good instruction , humour and down to earth reality (sort of)..It was a hit and grew rapidly. This resulted from

the boys cooking on a kettle to cooking on just about piece of cooking equipment they were payed to use.. Things went from fun to a commercial atmosphere..They put out so many new recipes and demoes that were not listed, things were hard to find..I now

find it has a commercial air about it...Do I still view the boys? Yes,far less often due to all the changes...I always wondered where they were located. Did some research and concluded it was upstate New York..Does anyone know?
Pages:
Actions