Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by reubenray on 20 Jan 2018
  • I first saw them at a booth at the Memphis in May BBQ Cookoff.  I did not see them again until I moved to South Alabama.
  • #17 by Bobitis on 20 Jan 2018
  • I'm lazy and don't like shopping. I hit up the local Fred Meyer once every 2-3 months and flip them 300 bucks.
    When things are getting slim, I go to the PM just off the freeway on the way home 'on a Tuesday'.

I don't care for the 'Italian' sausage flavor, but most everything else is quite good inho. My fave is the stuffed chicken bacon. A large fits perfect in my Jr. and will get me through 4 meals. I add extra tomatoes and smoked cheese on the top and brush the outer edges with evoo.

I've found that different pies are better with different dough thickness. Another particularly good pie is the thin crust veggie gourmet, with swiss added prior to baking. The swiss really kicks up the flavor.

3 days and counting. :lick:
  • #18 by hughver on 20 Jan 2018
  • There are three within 5 miles of me. I too like the cowboy also but I get the standard crust and cook it on a 7/16" steel plate at 500°. Takes 5-7 minutes and the whole crust, bottom and all, is crunchy.  :cool:
  • #19 by Bentley on 20 Jan 2018
  • I used to cook for 5 minutes on their paper plate and about last 3 right on the Memphis, anyone else finish right on the grill?
  • #20 by Goosehunter51 on 17 Feb 2018
  • Always finish them on the grill, come to think of t that’s how I start them also
Pages:
Actions