Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by riverrat49 on 29 Aug 2017
  • Looks Good- where do I order my T-Shirts  Cool
  • #2 by LowSlowFoShow on 29 Aug 2017
  • We are holding off on the logo for now, I was just testing to see where it needed to go.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #3 by riverrat49 on 29 Aug 2017
  • Torturing us with previews  Clap
  • #4 by Jcorwin818 on 29 Aug 2017
  • Looks good Clap
  • #5 by Bar-B-Lew on 29 Aug 2017
  • We are holding off on the logo for now, I was just testing to see where it needed to go.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

How about having the fire on the bottom like a pellet cooker and the words by the light blue smoke that comes out of a pellet cooker?
  • #6 by MP09 on 29 Aug 2017
  • Great Idea
  • #7 by Kristin Meredith on 29 Aug 2017
  • I like your idea Bar-B-Lew, but I had another.   I have no graphic skills and probably can't even effectively describe one of my thoughts.  But it was a very "abstract" swirling fan shape or pinwheel in the background -- almost like the pictures of what hurricanes with their trailing swirls look like.  And I would like those swirls to look like flames and then imposed over it Pellet Fan.
    Something like below 

OK, Bentley is now laughing hysterically and saying NO,NO, NO but I like my idea!
  • #8 by LowSlowFoShow on 29 Aug 2017
  • A few more options:

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #9 by Kristin Meredith on 29 Aug 2017
  • Ohhhhhh, I like No. 2 Clap Clap Clap  Can you pull the "Pellet Fan" out even more so more of the swirl shows (ok, I know I sound like the typical woman moving furniture -- "A bit more over there, no now a little to the right, just move it forward a bit")

And yes, you are all free to disagree with me and tell me it looks horrid. :)
  • #10 by LowSlowFoShow on 29 Aug 2017
  •  [ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #11 by LowSlowFoShow on 29 Aug 2017
  •  [ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #12 by Kristin Meredith on 29 Aug 2017
  • [ Invalid Attachment ]

Perfect  Cool

Now you have to put up with everyone else's demands Pig
  • #13 by TLK on 29 Aug 2017

• How about having the fire on the bottom like a pellet cooker and the words by the light blue smoke that comes out of a pellet cooker?
    [/quote]

I like that idea - I have never used my smoker as a grill so the flames don't translate particularly well for me
  • #14 by LowSlowFoShow on 29 Aug 2017

[ Invalid Attachment ]

How about having the fire on the bottom like a pellet cooker and the words by the light blue smoke that comes out of a pellet cooker?

If anyone can create this please feel free to send it over.
  • #15 by GREG-B on 29 Aug 2017
  • [ Invalid Attachment ]

That looks too much like gasser flames. :P
Pages:
Actions