Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by reubenray on 27 Feb 2018
  • I love the pellets from Chris and CookinPellets, but they are not feasible (money wise) for me in South Alabama.  I mainly use 100% Hickory and I was lucky to finally get a local dealer for LumberJack Pellets just 30 miles from me.  Just in case this dealer cannot stay in business I just finished up an outdoor cabinet  where I can stock pile pellets.
  • #17 by MP09 on 08 Mar 2018
  • I feel that ordering 600# of perfect mix delivered to my door by ups is a no brainer. I get a good price and I don't have the expense of driving a few miles to buy pellets.  I recently have a friend where we split the load and we both saved...
  • #18 by rwalters on 08 Mar 2018
  • I feel that ordering 600# of perfect mix delivered to my door by ups is a no brainer. I get a good price and I don't have the expense of driving a few miles to buy pellets.  I recently have a friend where we split the load and we both saved...
    +1!! The only brand/mix/way I buy pellets. 600 lbs at a time. Sometimes I split the order which makes it a lil easier on the wallet ;)
  • #19 by hokiepop on 08 Mar 2018
  • After reading so many favorable posts about Perfect Mix I decided I should buy some.   Found an outlet selling the bags for $ 20 so I picked up all 13 bags he had and I will try them out on the next cook.
  • #20 by rwalters on 08 Mar 2018
  • After reading so many favorable posts about Perfect Mix I decided I should buy some.   Found an outlet selling the bags for $ 20 so I picked up all 13 bags he had and I will try them out on the next cook.
    Geez, you don’t play around when you make a decision! At that price I would’ve done the same thing :)
  • #21 by Bentley on 08 Mar 2018
  • 40 lbs. bags?

Found an outlet selling the bags for $ 20 so I picked up all 13 bags...
  • #22 by hokiepop on 09 Mar 2018
  • The bags were the regular 40 lb. bags.   Not sure how the vendor acquired them but he buys items at freight auctions I think.   These bags were boxed for shipping but I have no idea where they were destined for.  As far as I know there are no stores around RVA that carry the CookinPellet brand.   He also had Traeger pellets but the price for the Traeger pellets was no bargain.
  • #23 by old smoker on 09 Mar 2018
  • thank you Chris. Food for thought pellets for smoke and flavor :clap:
Pages:
Actions