Pellet Fan Performance Testing & Product Tests > Product Tests

Cabela's CG-15 Vacuum Sealer

(1/8) > >>

Bentley:
This is going to be a very short and sweet product Review.  I am pretty sure that this product in this review is not sold anymore.  I have had this unit since 2011.  Most Vac sealers are very simple.  You either take a premade bag or make one from your roll, insert the item to be vac sealed and seal it!  I am hoping by at least putting this product Review Up, folks can see a little higher end model, and it may spark questions that can be posed about it, or any Vacuume Sealer, this type or Chamber Sealers.

Pros:
It accepts a variety of different manufactures bags, both rolls and premade.
It will accept a 15 inch diameter bag.
It has 28.5 mb of vacuum pressure.
It has a manual seal feature.
It has adjustable sealing time for different mils of bags.
It will seal multiple bags without needing breaks to let unit cool.

Cons:
It does not handle liquids very well.
You have to hold down the top till the unit gets to a certain point in the vacuum process.

Bentley:

Bentley:
CG-15 Video

Bar-B-Lew:
a lot less bleeps in that video than the uuni one's ;D

thanks for sharing

what does something similar to this cost?

Bentley:
I see Cabela's has a new 15 inch for $449 with lifetime warranty and built in roll holder.  The Weston Pro 2300 is $387 and Amazon has some factory 2nds at around $260. I think if I was gonna spend $449, as cheap as I am, I might have to dig down and try and come up with the $250 difference for the VacMaster VP210 Chamber Vacuum Sealer...The only thing I would not like is the width of the bags that can be used!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View