Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is the Memphis an elite smoker in the pellet genre?  (Read 1615 times)

rwalters

• Digging the Pellet Smoke.
Re: Is the Memphis an elite smoker in the pellet genre?
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2018, 11:56:00 AM »

In my experience, Lantern's advice is SPOT ON.  Unless you have more specific questions, this to is my answer:

"My advice is this. Get the cooker that you keep thinking about. There is no real WRONG or bad choice unless you want a unit that can make Napoli pizzas in 90 seconds. But, the one you keep thinking about WILL keep nagging at you if you don't buy it first even if the other unit does a fine job."

When I was shopping for a top end pellet grill last year, one of the questions that I found myself wrestling with was this... Do I need my pellet grill to hit the screaming hot temps?  If yes, that will whittle down your options.  My pellet grill makes for an amazing grill, but it does not have the small blistering hot sear zone that the Memphis has... so, is that important to you? 

Deebo1133

• Using less gas.
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2018, 01:18:07 PM »

I am just so torn I need more input so I am completely satisfied with my choice.

You're possibly torn because you're considering other pits.  If so, which one(s).  Members here are likely able to help you differentiate between them.

Thank you sir!

I don’t think they like you to compare another cooker in Said Manufacturers thread section. I posted about the other very recently.

Feel free to use/hijack my thread MAK 2 versus Memphis Pro in New Pits for comparative questions.

Deebo1133

• Using less gas.
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2018, 01:20:52 PM »

I am going to post in sschorr’s post.....I really appreciate the post by Lantern.....I will elaborate in the other post.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up