Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Glitchy’s New Pro  (Read 3836 times)

glitchy

• Thinkin about Renouncing Charcoal.
Re: Glitchy’s New Pro
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2018, 02:52:22 PM »

Ok here’s some of the fished products. The southern hemisphere mac n cheese was a disappointment to us, guess we ate too much velveta over the years. It was edible, just not our tastes...gotta try something new every now and then though.

Burnt ends were fabulous and the brisket was good.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 02:54:09 PM by glitchy »
MAK 2* General (2021) | KBQ C-60 | Weber Summit Charcoal w/SnS LP, customized Big Joetisserie, Vortex, and Hunsaker Griddle | Weber Genesis II - S345 | Weber Traveler | Fireboard 2 Drive

glitchy

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2018, 03:06:23 PM »

Thanks for the photo help ZCZ.
MAK 2* General (2021) | KBQ C-60 | Weber Summit Charcoal w/SnS LP, customized Big Joetisserie, Vortex, and Hunsaker Griddle | Weber Genesis II - S345 | Weber Traveler | Fireboard 2 Drive

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Your at the point in life...one pit is enough...
  • Mayberry
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2018, 03:10:08 PM »

So meaning this recipe has velveta and it is no good, or you like me, love velveta and this did not have any in it?

The southern hemisphere mac n cheese was a disappointment to us, guess we ate too much velveta over the years.
"‘One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off.’”

glitchy

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2018, 03:19:41 PM »

So meaning this recipe has velveta and it is no good, or you like me, love velveta and this did not have any in it?

The southern hemisphere mac n cheese was a disappointment to us, guess we ate too much velveta over the years.

No Velveta. I did whole package of cheddar, 2 oz mozzarella, and 4 oz of mexican with whole milk, butter, and a couple T parmesan. I missed the creamy mellowness of just velveta alone or maybe with a splash of parmesan.

Credit...was inspired to try this after the other thread last couple days.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 03:26:56 PM by glitchy »

ZCZ

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2018, 03:31:16 PM »

Looks EXTREMELY good!!
Great job!

Z
2013 Memphis Pro
24th in Ribs at the 2015 American Royal
Titus 3:3-7

cookingjnj

• Branchburg, New Jersey
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2018, 06:39:33 PM »

I am a couple days late glitchy. Congrats on the new grill. It is certainly a beauty. Great cooks so far looking forward to seeing many more.

glitchy

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2018, 07:54:15 PM »

Thanks guys. I got about 30 lbs of pellets through it Thurs-Saturday and am anxious to cook again, but gotta get the sound booth finished at church first. Ready to try some pizza and chicken and really want to bake a couple deserts since Ive never tried that before. Thinking banana bread and maybe pecan pie.

My other probes and cover are supposed to get here tomorrow, so excited there. I didn’t get the boil test done, but did test ice water and got 31, 32, 33 out of Memphis, Thermopop and Fireboard in that order, so ready need to see the boil test to see how far higher temps are off, I had 167, 176, 181 for the same in the brisket.

Also, where are pics from Deebo1133, did you get yours?

MadFoodScientist

• Using less gas.
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2018, 12:56:09 PM »

Congratulation on the new grill Glitchy!  The food looks excellent!
------------ Memphis Pro 304 Louisiana Grill CS540 Big Steel Keg

glitchy

« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2018, 01:00:08 PM »

Friday night, I was worried because my baby was stoned. However, she decided she was craving a little pizza so it turned out ok.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 01:05:13 PM by glitchy »

glitchy

« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2018, 01:11:24 PM »

I did finish the square pizza for a couple mins under the broiler to brown the cheese.

Saturday’s cook is below, It didn’t taste near as good as it looked. The ribs needed to go a little longer and the PP needed more smoke. I got up late, so cooked at 275-290 whole time.

glitchy

« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2018, 01:20:00 PM »

And what do you do with 1 extra crust and leftover pulled pork? Though I didn’t fire up the Memphis for one one 8 min pie, I just tossed this in the oven, but it was pretty tasty.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up