Accessories & Essentials > Knives, Sharpeners, Cutting Boards & Mats

10"or 12" slicing knife

(1/6) > >>

Greg1:
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good quality 10" or 12" slicing knife.  My budget won't allow for the high end knifes.  I understand you get what you pay for, but I am seeing if anyone has and recommendations for a solid knife in the $25-$30 dollar range.  Guessing it's a long shot but thought it was worth a shot.  Appreciate any and all responses.

smokindad:
I have been very pleased with my Victorinox Cutlery 12-Inch Slicing Knife, Black Fibrox Handle.  Mostly use it on brisket and rib roasts.  Has stayed very sharp only with simple honing.  Check out Amazon the price is about $40.

leppolite:
I recently purchased this one on the big A...its sort of multipurpose but its sharp, slices well and only $14.

Dexter-Russell Basics P94804B 10" Scalloped Slicer/Bread Knife with Black Polypropylene Handle

Osborn Cox:

--- Quote from: smokindad on March 30, 2018, 08:19:06 AM ---I have been very pleased with my Victorinox Cutlery 12-Inch Slicing Knife, Black Fibrox Handle.  Mostly use it on brisket and rib roasts.  Has stayed very sharp only with simple honing.  Check out Amazon the price is about $40.

--- End quote ---

+1

Bar-B-Lew:
If you have access to the Restaurant Depot, you could find one there.  I think they sell Dexter.  I have a few Dexter knives and they work fine for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View