Pages:
Actions
  • #76 by Bentley on 25 Apr 2022

• #77 by BigDave83 on 25 Apr 2022
  • It's not pretty but I would eat it. Maybe some sprinkles on it to set it off.
  • #78 by Kristin Meredith on 06 May 2022
  • Italian Cream Cake.  It has been at least 10 years since I made one and I would need to practice some to do a bit better, but not bad for a 10 year hiatus.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #79 by 02ebz06 on 06 May 2022
  • Looks yummy.  :clap:
  • #80 by BigDave83 on 06 May 2022
  • Looks good enough to eat and ask for more, don't tell my doctor.
  • #81 by Bentley on 18 Jul 2022
  • A friends 13 year AA anniversary tonight, so I made this!

• #82 by urnmor on 18 Jul 2022
  • very nice and congratulations
  • #83 by Bentley on 24 Jul 2022
  • More AA friends with anniversary's.  Another 13 year chip tomorrow night!  Half garden Blackberries and half store bought.  The store bought were twice the size as mine, but half the sweetness!  Been a tough garden season.  I screwed up the Spring trim on the Raspberries, and the Blackberries have not produced anywhere like they did last year!

• #84 by yorkdude on 25 Jul 2022
  • Berry pie is an absolute favorite, those look great.
  • #85 by Bentley on 27 Jul 2022
  • These were a couple of Dutch Apple pies I made yesterday for a meeting.  I have always battled my fruit pies coming out runny. The unusual thing is the one on the left was thickened with Instant Lemon Pudding.  I read about using it instead of the usual Tapioca, Corn starch or flour.  It worked well.  It was not runny, I tasted no lemon, and I really enjoyed the texture.  Was able to cut the sugar in half and still have what I considered a very sweet pie!  One on the right was "conventional" corn starch.  Came out perfect, go figure.

• #86 by hughver on 27 Jul 2022
  • They all look good.
  • #87 by Bentley on 01 Aug 2022
  • Kristin had some left over pineapple "nibblets" and decided to make an upside down cake.  I am not a fan of maraschino cherry's, so I like it better then the traditional rounds. For both the cake and the pineapple.

• #88 by 02ebz06 on 01 Aug 2022
  • Looks terrific!  One of my favorite ways to eat pineapple.
  • #89 by BigDave83 on 08 Aug 2022
  • The Gf's sister had a baby reveal whatever the other weekend. I got tasked with making cupcakes and getting them in to the shape of a boot and a bow.

The cupcakes were pretty good, just doctored up box mixes. And doctored canned frosting. They kind of look like a 3rd grader did them, but apparently they were good. Chocolate cake for the boot and yellow for the bow.
  • #90 by urnmor on 08 Aug 2022
  • Very nice
Pages:
Actions