Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: KUMA grills, looking for feedback  (Read 583 times)

mnmgri4

• Lurker
KUMA grills, looking for feedback
« on: July 08, 2018, 10:05:48 PM »

I thought I was settled on getting a Blaz'n Grid Iron but recently came across KUMA grills and am wondering what everyone's thoughts are on these?  Not much out there for reviews,  There warranty is 2 yr. electronics and 5 yr. body, The stainless models are made out of 304 stainless, which is a plus over the 430 stainless on some others and they are double walled.  How well does the KUMA compare with he Baz'n?  Are they similar or in different leagues?

All feedback appreciated.

Thanks

riverrat49

• Digging the Pellet Smoke.
  • "If all else Fails call it Burnt Endz" Spokane, WA
    • G-Pa D's BBQ Team
Re: KUMA grills, looking for feedback
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 06:28:10 AM »

Can't tell ya how they compare to Blaz'n but I did a couple competitions next to Jack Freeman and the Kuma Team and had an opportunity to get a little hands on with the Kuma, if I was to spend that kind of money on a pellet grill i'd own a Kuma. They are well built, have some nice features and I'd liken them to be more in the same category as a MAK grill, but that's just my opinion. If you were to add every option plus shipping it would be about $2500 unless your close enough to drive to North Idaho, I can always message you with Jack's email, who knows maybe he will give you a little discount.
World Food Championship Culinary Team- 2016, 2017, 2018 Taste of America Challenge Champion- 2016/2018 World Food Championship Judge Competition Pitmaster/ Certified BBQ Judge
Pages: [1]   Go Up