Pellet Fan Performance Testing & Product Tests > Product Tests

GraniteRock Cookware 12 Inch Sauce Pan

(1/13) > >>

Bentley:
This will be an on going Product Review.  Feel free to share ideas of what you would like seen done to it!

Purchase Price $39.99 Amazon with free shipping.  Order placed on Nov 26, arrived on Dec 3.

Bentley:
Not happy with the never use non stick cooking spray, or the handle not having a silicon protection.  Pleased that it says right on the lable metal utensils OK, I also called CS and ask if would be OK to cut right in it, as it states no sharp objects.  They green lighted that.

I am a butter person, so the non-stick food spray should not be an issue.   I dont believe any pan can cook with out something to make it slide, but I think I will go do some Ronco video right now!

cookinpellets junior:

--- Quote from: Bentley on December 03, 2018, 12:38:09 PM ---Not happy with the never use non stick cooking spray, or the handle not having a silicon protection.  Pleased that it says right on the lable metal utensils OK, I also called CS and ask if would be OK to cut right in it, as it states no sharp objects.  They green lighted that.

I am a butter person, so the non-stick food spray should not be an issue.   I dont believe any pan can cook with out something to make it slide, but I think I will go do some Ronco video right now!

--- End quote ---
SAUCESOME, KEEP US POSTED i think i would like to buy that, the fact that i can also pop it in the oven is a bonus!!

Bentley:
About a 3 minute demo of the non stick!

GraniteRock 12" pan egg cook

yorkdude:
Nice job on the flip. Can you always pull it off? I can about 60-70% of the time with 2, almost always with one though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View