Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by 02ebz06 on 01 May 2022
  • Looks like a fun trip, but how the heck did you find to time to stop at all those places in 2 weeks ?
    I'd be worn out.
    I stock up on hot sauces too when I find a place that has a big variety.
  • #32 by Bar-B-Lew on 01 May 2022
  • Looks like a fun trip, but how the heck did you find to time to stop at all those places in 2 weeks ?
    I'd be worn out.

I plot out an agenda by day and map it out.  I drove about 2500 miles on the trip.  Resting today and I took vacation day for tomorrow too.  I tried to keep the driving time on each leg to 4-8 hours with stops along the way so it may turn into a 10-12 hour day.  A lot of interesting beers on the trip too, and not one of them that I couldn't finish.  Majority of them were really good.
  • #33 by 02ebz06 on 01 May 2022
    I'd be worn out.

I plot out an agenda by day and map it out.  I drove about 2500 miles on the trip.  Resting today and I took vacation day for tomorrow too.  I tried to keep the driving time on each leg to 4-8 hours with stops along the way so it may turn into a 10-12 hour day.  A lot of interesting beers on the trip too, and not one of them that I couldn't finish.  Majority of them were really good.
    I've had some Chimay's that I had to choke down, but did finish.
    I've probably had over 120-130 different types of beer.

• #34 by Bar-B-Lew on 01 May 2022
    I'd be worn out.

I've had some Chimay's that I had to choke down, but did finish.
    I've probably had over 120-130 different types of beer.

I probably have had that many different kinds since Thanksgiving.  Looks like I had at least 46 different beers during my trip south by looking through my pictures.
  • #35 by Bar-B-Lew on 01 May 2022
  • I bought 2 9oz mini oval servers but am having troubles posting that picture.  I also got the reversible griddle with a grease trough that has about 16x8 inches of cooking space.  The mini servers were about 50% of Amazon's current price and the griddle is about  45% off Amazon's current price.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]
Pages:
Actions