Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Canadian John on 19 Jun 2022

•  To all fathers far & wide, Happy Fathers Day. 
  • #2 by urnmor on 19 Jun 2022
  • Thank you and the same to you
  • #3 by Kristin Meredith on 19 Jun 2022
  • Happy Father's Day to Father's and even Grandfather's out there!!
  • #4 by okie smokie on 19 Jun 2022
  • Thanks to all. Daughter and SIL took us to Butcher's BBQ in Wellston, Ok.  Worth the drive from Tulsa. Line was already about 150 ft long, but went fast. Great ribs, brisket and hot links.  Nap coming soon.  :lick: :pig: :P
  • #5 by JoeGrilling on 19 Jun 2022
  • Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.  This is my first Father's Day as a grandfather.  Our first grandchild was born two months ago.  Too bad my daughter and the baby live on the other side of the country.

I always prefer eating at home for Father's Day.  My favorite main dish is prime tomahawk steak cooked reverse sear.  No restaurant in my area can beat these.   
  • #6 by Bentley on 19 Jun 2022
  • That is why my steakhouse days are done.  Unless corporate is paying, and those days are long gone!

No restaurant in my area can beat these.
  • #7 by elenis on 19 Jun 2022
  • Hope all the fathers and grandfathers on here had a great day. My wife was gone from Thursday until Saturday afternoon, attending the 2022 Women's Gospel Coalition Conference, so I made all the sides ahead and smoked a turkey today for my Father in law and mother in law and her sister and her husband coming over, so it didn't really feel all that special to me, but she did let me buy myself a father's day gift this evening so I look forward to being able to share some cool pictures with you all from the digiscope adapter I ordered for my spotting scope I bought several months ago. We have a nesting pair of bald eagles around 700 yards from my house that I am looking forward to getting crystal clear photos of.
Pages:
Actions