Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: DEHYDRATOR  (Read 1042 times)

Bar-B-Lew

• Global Moderator
  • You don't Drink the Kool-aid anymore.
  • Schnecksville, PA
    • Bar-B-Lews Blog
Re: DEHYDRATOR
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2021, 08:24:04 AM »

Ive heard a lot of good things about Excalibur.  I bought the Cabela's Pro Series because they are supposed to have a lifetime warranty.

I worry about getting a lifetime warranty. If the product goes bad does that mean my lifetime is over?

What type of warranty would you prefer?
MAK 2*, Memphis Elite, Traeger XL, Blaz'n Grand Slam, Pit Boss Copperhead 5, Weber Genesis II 435 SS, Sizzle Q SQ180

jdmessner

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • Evart, MI
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2021, 09:48:18 AM »

What type of warranty would you prefer?

Sorry it was just a poor attempt at humor. There was a stand up comedian who once made the joke about having a toaster with a lifetime warranty. When it broke he took it back and the sales clerk shot him! I have been worried about lifetime warranties ever since!!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 03:17:49 PM by Bentley »
"If it is not food ~ It's FUN!" - Happy Kyne proprietor of the Bun and Run, Fernwood Ohio

Chris__M

• Digging the Pellet Smoke.
    • Food Adventure
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2021, 10:39:42 AM »

This information is only useful to you if the other functions would be useful as well, but the Ninja Foodi (Electric Pressure Cooker/Slow Cooker/Air Fryer/Fan Oven) has a useful dehydrate setting. However, the unit doesn't come with multi-level dehydrator racks, you have to buy them as an addon.
Chris LG FS Legacy 1200, GMG Davy Crockett, OnlyFire Tabletop Pellet Grill, Weber Smokey Joe, ProQ Cold Smoking Cabinet
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up