Pages:
Actions
  • #91 by reubenray on 22 Nov 2020
  • I am very content with plain old Lays potato chips.  I like them so much I had to quit buying them.  All I would do is sit around and eat them while drinking beer.  This was not helping my blood pressure or my weight.
  • #92 by 02ebz06 on 23 Nov 2020
  • Ruffles was my chip of choice.
    Haven't had a potato chip in years.
  • #93 by Bar-B-Lew on 13 May 2021
  • Lay's has a few new flavors out for the summer.

BLT
    Jerk Chicken
    Chili Mango

I was only able to find the Jerk Chicken tonight.
  • #94 by Free Mr. Tony on 14 May 2021
  • Lay's has a few new flavors out for the summer.

BLT
    Jerk Chicken
    Chili Mango

I was only able to find the Jerk Chicken tonight.

I'll be interested in the jerk chicken review. That is about the only one on the list that interests me. I never seem to like chili mango flavor anything.

I did make some actual jerk chicken last weekend for the first time in years. It was really good.

• #95 by BigDave83 on 14 May 2021
  • I will have to look for some of these new ones. We had the Jalapeno Lime I thin kit was and the Jalapeno Ranch. The ranch ones were better.
  • #96 by Bar-B-Lew on 29 May 2021
  •  [ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #97 by BigDave83 on 29 May 2021
  • Picked up all 3 last week. Only opened the chili mango. For me nothing special. Also tried the Deep fried dill pickle chips. I did like them better.  We did really like the Jalapeno Ranch chips, but can't find them any more.
  • #98 by ylr on 30 May 2021
  • BBQ Fritos are back!!!!   :cool:

• #99 by Bentley on 30 May 2021
  • I was going to say they have always been around here, but I was thinking chili flavor.  Not sure I have ever had a BBQ flavored Frito.
  • #100 by Bar-B-Lew on 30 May 2021
  • I like the jalapeno fritos.
  • #101 by Bar-B-Lew on 30 May 2021
  • I found these at Sam's Club today.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #102 by jeff_in_md on 31 May 2021
  • When I was a kid and into college, Jays Potato Chips were the bomb around NW Indiana.   I think they went out of business in the 90's, sadly.   One of my favorite chips now, that I buy with extreme moderation, is Utz Dark Russet Kettle Chips.   Holy cow, if you like the toasted/slightly burnt taste of chips, they are like crack.   They are sooooooooo goooood.   :-D
  • #103 by Bar-B-Lew on 31 May 2021
  • Jay's was bought by one of the big companies and I think they still exist in the greater Chicago area.  As for those dark russets, yes, they are good.  Cape Cod makes some like that too.  I used to love when Anheuser Busch had chips.  Their dark russets were my all time fave as a teenager as was their snack mix.
  • #104 by SJeP on 02 Jun 2021
  • Backers is made in Fulton, MO. Best chips I've ever had. I live about 40 miles from Fulton so you'd think they would be available in all the stores around me. Not so, I can only find them at one local mom & pop grocery store.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• #105 by Bentley on 02 Jun 2021
  • I am amazed at how many regional potato chip makers there are in the US!
Pages:
Actions