Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: In preparation for the BigBite® 30 lb. Motorized Stuffer.  (Read 881 times)

Bar-B-Lew

• Global Moderator
  • You don't Drink the Kool-aid anymore.
  • Schnecksville, PA
    • Bar-B-Lews Blog
Re: In preparation for the BigBite® 30 lb. Motorized Stuffer.
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2024, 07:27:20 PM »

What is the attachment?  Even with the attachment, do you have to manually feed the meat/ground sausage into the grinder?

Hmmm....so are you saying if I plan to make sausage it would be a lot easier to have one of these versus the attachments for the Big Bite grinder?

I have a lot of different size stainless stuffing tubes that screw into the head of the grinder and the foot pedal.  I would still have to manually feed the meat into the grinder.

I looked at the price of what you have and it looks like its $700-$1000 so I will probably never be making sausage.  It sure looks nice and probably works great, but I can't justify that in my mind for the amount of sausage I could buy for the price of the equipment.
MAK 2*, Memphis Elite, Traeger XL, Blaz'n Grand Slam, Pit Boss Copperhead 5, Weber Genesis II 435 SS, Sizzle Q SQ180

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Your at the point in life...one pit is enough...
  • Mayberry
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2024, 09:47:50 PM »

Well, this is a 30lb stuffer!  Like I said this is for deer hunters and artisan sausage makers that are selling in my mind.  I can guarantee you I am way to cheap to have spent the $1000 that this cost.  It is worth every penny, but I wont usually make 30lbs of sausage in a year!  It is way to much for my needs, but I just could not pass up a piece of equipment like this!

But if you can get family/friend to help feed the meat/sausage back through your grinder it would very well to pipe!
Bacon is a Gateway Food...

BigDave83

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • South West PA
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2024, 10:30:14 PM »

Not sure if they make them yet, my cabelas unit was bought 20+ years ago, at the time they were made by Weston. Also look at Hakka, I think they had motorized models.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up