Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by WiPelletHead on 16 Jul 2018
  • When I can get to it, the Anova is now $109.

That price is for the Bluetooth only model.

Final price for the WI-Fi/Bluetooth is still showing 69.99 plus tax. That price shows up at check out.

Just tried buying one and it won't let me checkout.  It keeps crashing.  Not sure if it is this item or their business in general not being able to keep up with all of the orders.

Amazon’s site crashed at the start of Prime Day.  It is slowly recovering.  Sometimes you can access sections, then suddenly it breaks again. 

Just tried it again and they won't let me checkout with a second one but it looks like it's working.
  • #17 by Bar-B-Lew on 16 Jul 2018
  • So, I did a google search for anova sous vide.  I then found the amazon link for it.  It took me to the page.  I couldn't get there within Amazon as the search bar wasn't working and would keep giving me an error message.

It is listed as $129.  When you put it in your cart and go to checkout, it shows the prime day savings and goes down to $69.99 before tax.  It will be here on Thursday. ;D
  • #18 by slaga on 16 Jul 2018
  • So, I did a google search for anova sous vide.  I then found the amazon link for it.  It took me to the page.  I couldn't get there within Amazon as the search bar wasn't working and would keep giving me an error message.

It is listed as $129.  When you put it in your cart and go to checkout, it shows the prime day savings and goes down to $69.99 before tax.  It will be here on Thursday. ;D
    :clap:
  • #19 by Craig in Indy on 17 Jul 2018
  • It is listed as $129.  When you put it in your cart and go to checkout, it shows the prime day savings and goes down to $69.99 before tax.  It will be here on Thursday. ;D

Wow. Nice job!  :clap:
  • #20 by LowSlowJoe on 17 Jul 2018
  • So, what's the link to this magical price/savings?   

When I search, I don't find one for $129.

From what I see, the WiFi/Bluetooth 900 watt is $109 , price stays that even in checkout.   The Bluetooth ( no WiFi ) 800 Watt shows as $79
  • #21 by Bar-B-Lew on 17 Jul 2018
  • Looks like you are accurate LSJ, and that the deal from yesterday no longer exists.  I have seen several online articles touting what a great deal it was.  The prices they are at now are also really good just not as great as yesterday.
  • #22 by WiPelletHead on 17 Jul 2018
  • Anova's web site has the WiFI 900 watt model for 89.00

Not as good as the Amazon deal but still a good price.
  • #23 by wilpark on 18 Jul 2018
  • I ended up getting the 900w anova with BT and WiFi for 69.99

I have a chefman that I got for 45 bucks but I love wifi controlled devices.  Couldn't say no
  • #24 by Bar-B-Lew on 20 Jul 2018
  • Mine arrived today.  I didn't take it out of the box yet.
  • #25 by WiPelletHead on 20 Jul 2018
  • Mine arrived today.  I didn't take it out of the box yet.

Got mine on Wednesday. Hooked it up and was working great.

Then a defect showed up. The replacement should be here tomorrow.

I was impressed on how quick it heated up a pot of water. Checked the temps with the Thermopen and it was within a tenth or 2. So that was good enough for me.

Looking forward to cooking with it.
Pages:
Actions