Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: September Food Challenge -- Chicken! (Discussion Thread)  (Read 3700 times)

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Your at the point in life...one pit is enough...
  • Mayberry
Re: September Food Challenge -- Chicken! (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2017, 05:40:19 PM »

What I said was what is the point without a vote, we post pictures of food on the site all the time...so, no, you do not have to vote...I will probably just pass from here on out if there is no vote. 

And its your Train Robbery, but here is my unsolicited advice...maybe you do not care if the dish was cooked 8 years ago, if so, keep doing what you are doing...but if not, you need a control in one of your entrants pictures...a fork, a match book, a quarter...

Bent tells me that we have to start voting in October, so everyone who enters needs to know that.  I am afraid I will again be DAL, but I will valiantly cook on!!!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 05:42:52 PM by Bentley »
"‘One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off.’”

Kristin Meredith

• Administrator
  • You are starting to smell like smoke.
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2017, 06:14:55 PM »

It's so  difficult to keep certain demanding members happy, but I will make some adjustments for next month's challenge and see if that satisfies enough for the Grand Pooh-pah to enter.

Queball

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2017, 07:11:38 PM »

Precisely why we didn't need this to be a "competition" versus individuals presenting their ideas on ways to present something ... Whether it is newly cooked or "8 YEARS OLD" isn't the point. it was providing cooking ideas. Too much stress for me. I'm out. This was suppose to be fun..

Mikro

• Starting to taste the Smoke.
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2017, 08:37:41 PM »

Well I gotta say that Bents Cordon Blue with peppers, looks very tasty to me.  :clap: Maybe next time a Chicken Kiev with taragon butter. YUMMMM!!!!! :)

MK
Firecraft Q450
RecTec 590/Stampede
HomeBrew Upright/Vertical Pellet smoker
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up