Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Bar-B-Lew on 16 Nov 2018
  • Ended up with about 8in of snow here yesterday.  It never warmed up enough to turn to rain like they had forecasted.
  • #17 by Bentley on 16 Nov 2018
  • We had slush, snow I can deal with.  Slurpee coming down from the sky is another issue!
  • #18 by JoeGrilling on 16 Nov 2018
  • It's all relative.  In the SF Bay Area we've been living with AQI levels in the 200's for the past week due to the fire in Butte county.  I just checked my area (Pleasanton/ Livermore) and it is 195.  I noticed Tracy, CA is currently sitting at 365.  We're praying for precipitation.

I'll be outside this afternoon hanging Xmas lights with an N95 mask on.
  • #19 by MP09 on 17 Nov 2018
  • I sure do love AZ when i see all the pics of miserable weather and im enjoying cookin outside...
  • #20 by Bobitis on 17 Nov 2018
  • 40's to 50's here in the Puget Sound area for the last couple months. A little rain, a little sun, but mostly cloudy. Very typical for the season.
    If the tree has leaves, they're full of color.

We have currents in the Pacific ocean that have a profound affect on our 'general' weather. We are in a el nino' winter (warmer ocean waters) this year. La nina' conditions bring colder weather into the region.

That said... weather in our region is usually very difficult to predict. There are times when the radar is completely clear, so it makes the forecasters more believable. Give it a couple days and check again. Me? I check the news but look out the window. Even then, it's not reliable when yer 10 miles away. I've driven to werk when it was snowing, looked to my right, and it's like someone put up a wall (no snow zone). Very weird...

All in all, it's very fallish here and I love it.
  • #21 by SurfAndTurf on 17 Nov 2018
  • Sorry everybody, mid-seventies and sunny here in AZ. It is cooling off at night though, low fifties to high forties.  :cool:

You beat me to it. I wanted to be the one to report our temps!
Pages:
Actions